2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

561 Skateboarding in Stuart Florida is dropping the MIAs tomorrow morning $98, in store only.

Also Black Sheep skate shop:

Last edited:
Greetings, new to the forums here.. thanks everyone for the awesome info and pics~ 

Looks like people are still trying to get the MIA's.. but they got the Yellow Ripstops here in HK if ppl waiting for those ~

evergreenskateboards.com

NIKE SB NIKE DUNK HIGH PRO SB 305050-702 Tour Yellow/Tour Yellow-Black-White HK$ 969.00

if anybodys hitting up shannons tomorrow for these mia jawns lemme know what that line look like in htown imma head out pretty early and update as well

I'm back!!! For some reason I can't log on thru my phone, only my laptop. Is anybody having this issue? if so please lmk on how to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Anyways, Mia's are a pass for me... Once again to much going on for one shoe. Nonetheless GL to everyone trying to scoop a pair.

I need those civils though A$AP!!

Man, the unselfish love/help on this thread is amazing. Other threads or forums and people with info act like elitist and hold out. I guess they forgot what it's like to be new or just not know where to look.

Either way, I hope people continue getting a chance to cop. Kudos to John00 once again! 

It's not about being old or new, it's just about doing this because you love the hobby as opposed to treating the whole scene like some pissing contest. This hobby has a lot of - there's no other way to say it - LOSERS, who have really little else in their life from which to derive self esteem than owning some (allegedly) limited sneakers... that thousands of other people happen to have too. This thread delivers the goods because the people here are generally good people with productive lives who happen to like kicks. When you are on that plane, you prefer to see your fellow peoples succeed and be happy than to taunt them by being the cool guy who hoards the info.

Personally, I'm sort of like a mirror in this scene. I reflect the energy I perceive being put forth. When dudes want to come sideways and get some nonsense (like homie from Pittsburgh), I'll play that game and call him out... and shut down his collection like shooting fish in a barrel, for good measure. The dudes in this thread will bite if you ask for it. But, anybody who comes in here positive and not with the mindstate that this is all a big competition will get love. Each one, teach one. Next thing you know, those are the dudes that are dropping info from their local spots and hooking up the vets. The cycle is a beautiful thing if people just let blossom.

The more pics I see of the MIAs...not really a must have for me.  Will probably get them if they wind up online for retail on the nose, but otherwise I'll wait for the Civilist joints.

This.

I almost copped a few times, but it was basically reflex, like when you are drunk and you light up a cigarette without asking yourself if you even want to smoke one.Toe cap area still annoying me. It's a shame because I think 3/4 of the shoe is nice as hell!

Just swung by one of my locals and they confirmed their getting the wofs in august. Also mentioned a pair of black dunk highs, civilist maybe? Crazy how few shops here got a sz 13 mias because thats what I wanted as well and only one got a hat with three of the matching tees (s-xl, all sent to sister store).

It's not about being old or new, it's just about doing this because you love the hobby as opposed to treating the whole scene like some pissing contest. This hobby has a lot of - there's no other way to say it - LOSERS, who have really little else in their life from which to derive self esteem than owning some (allegedly) limited sneakers... that thousands of other people happen to have too. This thread delivers the goods because the people here are generally good people with productive lives who happen to like kicks. When you are on that plane, you prefer to see your fellow peoples succeed and be happy than to taunt them by being the cool guy who hoards the info.

Personally, I'm sort of like a mirror in this scene. I reflect the energy I perceive being put forth. When dudes want to come sideways and get some nonsense (like homie from Pittsburgh), I'll play that game and call him out... and shut down his collection like shooting fish in a barrel, for good measure. The dudes in this thread will bite if you ask for it. But, anybody who comes in here positive and not with the mindstate that this is all a big competition will get love. Each one, teach one. Next thing you know, those are the dudes that are dropping info from their local spots and hooking up the vets. The cycle is a beautiful thing if people just let blossom.
This.

I almost copped a few times, but it was basically reflex, like when you are drunk and you light up a cigarette without asking yourself if you even want to smoke one.Toe cap area still annoying me. It's a shame because I think 3/4 of the shoe is nice as hell!
Repped! For the truth spoken in this post!

Last edited:

This.

Repped BIP

This.
I like this mindset man. Wish the Jordan threads were the same. I swear I buy SBs occasionally only bc I read this thread and you all get me hyped! Haha. The posting of links with existing stock is phenomenal in here. I'm never that fast to find them but I will help out if I ever have the chance.

Last edited:
i live in Miami & had to order a pair from outta state(i got no time for lining up,no offense to anyone just not 4 me anymore),def gonna need the wof's also!

Man, the unselfish love/help on this thread is amazing. Other threads or forums and people with info act like elitist and hold out. I guess they forgot what it's like to be new or just not know where to look.

Either way, I hope people continue getting a chance to cop. Kudos to John00 once again! 

The more pics I see of the MIAs...not really a must have for me.  Will probably get them if they wind up online for retail on the nose, but otherwise I'll wait for the Civilist joints.

This.

My man. Dropping knowledge as usual. Nowadays this hobby just has me sitting back like damn. Does anyone even care anymore after they chase down the flavor of the week release? I get like 5 texts anytime a new QS or limited shoe drops. "Yo, you think you can get those for me? Retail and drop em off for me? 50 mile drive hook it up bro." Those types make me not even feel remorse when I see fit to tax folks. This thread is basically where I camp when I login. People who aren't just about gimme gimme gimme. Real love of the culture. If only the vibe and mindset of this thread were more commonplace.

Def feel you about the near impulse purchase, I've made far too many of those this year tho lol. I'll be good for now. If a certain SPOT gets them tho...all bets may be off. :lol:

Last edited:
So I can clearly see this might be a bad time for a non MIA release inquiry. , Can anyone kindly give me an idea on what a reasonable price would be for a pair of ds restocked when pigs fly?

Repped for truth. 

I was on the outs of collecting kicks. Mostly because of the attitude that a majority brought to the table. From forums to twitter to instagram.

Dudes doing the most to become popular, making clowns out of themselves for followers or imaginary instagram likes. I didn't want to be associated with the sub-culture or hobby. 

Because of dudes like John00 ect... And this thread filled with dope individuals, i began copping SBs and only SBs because i have noticed with this community, its not ****** up like you see jordans ect...

So salute to all of ya'll whoever has helped out in this thread. 

This.

This, there's some real dudes in this thread, preach on my man, Repped!

Back
Top Bottom