2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do they only do phone orders on all their stuff? I may be crazy but cant seem to add any items to the cart. Maybe too many beers on this fine sick day
I'd call them in the AM. There is no option to purchase online for these, but most of their SB stuff on the website is the same way.

Last edited:
******g ****... so the WoF release frenzy starts to go down not only while I'm away on vacation, but right before I go on a cruise where I won't have service Friday-Monday.

But hey, good problems, not complaining about vaca/cruise, but frustrating timing considering I've watched MIA, Civilist, Firecracker, etc go down and passed the whole time. Whatever though, if I get back and can't get em I guess "everything happens for a reason". Good luck to everyone trying to cop

Repped...

No godamn 13's. I hope this isn't a growing trend...
Did you ever find a 13 in the Civilists?...was anyone else looking that you know of?...I found a site that has only a 13 left for $120 I think.

Last edited:
Did you ever find a 13 in the Civilists?...was anyone else looking that you know of?...I found a site that has only a 13 left for $120 I think.

I personally wasn't looking or the Civilist in size 13. I'm not a big fan of highs. I do know that quite a few homies on here were looking for them in size 13 without much luck.
I'm just worried that Nike is slipping and not going to be putting out many size 13's. I know around 2010, a few models didn't even come out at all in 13. I had thought that was all over now, but I'm worried that Nike won't be putting out 13's or if they do they'll be very limited.

Size 13 Nike SB dunks are already rare as it is. A lot of older releases are worth a good $25-50 more than their smaller counterpart, just because size 13 is more rare than other sizes.

And to FreeON I have some Red Firecrackers I'm looking to get rid of, size 13 though. Anyone can PM me if interested...

Last edited:
Couple of new pickups I wanted to share...

DS Black Carhartts, lace bag still attached.

These have been around. The box has labels from SPoT, and Flight Club. Paid $130 shipped for these. I probably over paid, but I've been looking for these for a long time, so I wasn't gunna not do the deal over $20.
I have a love/hate thing with the Carhartts. I love the material, but they way it sags makes the shoe look used, even though its not. I just have to learn to accept that a DS shoe from 2004 is going to have some weathering to it even though they've never been worn.

Also picked up some DS Concords...

Not a whole lot special about these, except I scored them in an eBay auction for $140 shipped.

This has been a good week so far...
Sorry for the crap iPhone pics.

Last edited:
Couple of new pickups I wanted to share...

DS Black Carhartts, lace bag still attached.

These have been around. The box has labels from SPoT, and Flight Club. Paid $130 shipped for these. I probably over paid, but I've been looking for these for a long time, so I wasn't gunna not do the deal over $20.
I have a love/hate thing with the Carhartts. I love the material, but they way it falls makes the shoe look used, even though its not.

Also picked up some DS Concords...

Not a whole lot special about these, except I scored them in an eBay auction for $140 shipped.

This has been a good week so far...
Sorry for the crap iPhone pics.
Nice pick ups fam, repped

Anyone cop from ridefourever? Hopefully they still have a 10.

Any info is much appreciated, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Identity has Civilist in stock 119.99 free shipping SZ: 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 12
http://idboardshop.com/nike-sb-dunk-hi-cicilist-blk-wht-gry.html

Identity also has a couple pairs of MIA's going for 99.99 free shipping SZ: 7.5, 11

http://idboardshop.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-blu-mtlc-gold.html
Still holding strong here on those Civilist, but great info. REPPED
Finally...

Low key jealous. Nice pickup!!
Finally...

been trying to find a pair in 9.5 or 10 for a good price
frown.gif
Finally...

These have grown on me over the past year or so...

Wish I never slept when they were sitting on shelves..

Good stuff fam...

REPPED
Good looks homies.  Saw them go up on a sneaker group for basically retail shipped and pounced instantly.  Annoying how perfect these fit in an 11.5 compared to the recent stuff.  Now I suddenly have to scoop everything in a 12.
laugh.gif

Debating if I should just cop an 11.5 in the Civilist and get rid of my size 11.

good luck with that. i returned a size 11 as i couldn't fit into it. i read on here someone that stretched their pair out so I'm gonna give that a try. I cant seem to find an 11.5 but its pretty easy to get an 11. just copped from identity and will try to stretch them a little. good luck

Back
Top Bottom