2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ehh?.... I thought we were done giving PK and any of his '412' dupe accounts any attention....

Honestly, I'm glad that NSW dunks are getting a little more attention. Besides a random QS every once in a blue moon, the last few years have been pretty dry for NSW dunks.

Whats your ig?
Not to rehash the old convo, but you can take solace in the fact that most likely one or more of those Freddys are not legit.

I don't hate kids like that, it''s just that to me, not everybody's collection (or opinion, for that matter) counts.

He can enjoy all the expensive kicks he wants - and I hope he does, whoever he is.

But, if you are trying to "floss" there are rules to this stuff. And, the number one rule is that if you live with your parents, your collection doesn't count - at least not in terms of bragging.

Those of you who follow my IG know I'm also a graff junkie, and there are a number of good analogies to be made between kicks and graff that provide insight into what "counts" and what doesn't.

1. If you don't rack your paint, your ups basically don't count. This covers the mommy and daddy credit cards kids.
2. I don't care how amazingly you can piece on a legal wall, if you can't tag and haven't done your thing illegally, you don't count. This goes for the kids who have a closet full of $1000 shoes, but don't have basic, OG "heat"
3. Normally, it's throwies over tags, and stompers over throwies, but you could be doing a full on wildstyle piece, if you so much as clip a legend's tag you're dead wrong. Young bucks can get loose with their or their parents' wallets all they want, but these dudes need to stay in their lane.

Ahh just a hype-man. Hard to tell sometimes when someone is immediately there to clean up for the guy. Honest mistake. No hard feelings.

LootAndPollute. I see you with them nontourages. Congrats dude. Go ham on those exams and 100+ page dissertations and whatnot.

Last edited:
Not sure if they do phone orders but 35th North just posted that they just got the WOFs on IG. The phone number is 206 320 1252252

Last edited:

Those look real good. Will most def cop if I can.

Ehh?.... I thought we were done giving PK and any of his '412' dupe accounts any attention....

Honestly, I'm glad that NSW dunks are getting a little more attention. Besides a random QS every once in a blue moon, the last few years have been pretty dry for NSW dunks.

That gif.....LMAO! Great execution. Repped.

Oh, and congrats Loot!

Last edited:
Can you tell me how?

The only thing me and him share is a area code and a passion for SB's

Again, when ppl are blatently spreading lies about him, of course il back him up.
Cmon man. I'm thinking those gauges may have removed part of your frontal lobe as well as the ear lobe. FWIW, the exif data is the same on all your pictures. CMON MAN

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 not taking sides, but they arent the same person. i think that PK is a joke, but hes tatted head to toe, 412 doesnt have goofy *** videogame tats on his legs 
nerd.gif
that IG stalking came in handy

That gif.....LMAO! Great execution. Repped.

Just trying to get my gif library on point like you, 00-sensei.

Okay okay, so its not the same guy. No tats on the legs. Maybe they're brothers or friends IRL who cares. Hug it out and move on..

Anybody pick these up an dont want the atomic red laces? Pm me i really want them

Just curious, what kind of swap would you do with the laces? Always down for seeing some nice lace swaps.

Last edited:
:lol:  not taking sides, but they arent the same person. i think that PK is a joke, but hes tatted head to toe, 412 doesnt have goofy *** videogame tats on his legs :nerd: that IG stalking came in handy

IG stalking and no likes??!?! [emoji]128563[/emoji] Come on guys cant we all be freinds

And yes I do know him, were not life long freinds.

I would stick up for anyone who is being wrongfully accused.

But ya why no word on Sept QS??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom