2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yes those ^ 
happy.gif
Based on the color and this -> 

http://www.midwestsole.com/2013/09/14/nike-sb-dunk-low-gamma/

I'd take a stab at sometime in October. 

CRAZY sale goin on over at premier.....kicks, shirts, belts, hoodies, etc etc.....

http://www.thepremierstore.com/

also a 25% off any regular priced apparel with the code 25artparrel. get some of that stuff you guys have been waiting to hit clearance!!! some stuff is 80 (EIGHTY!) % off. insane.

Just saw PittsburghKicks has recived the ugly sweater dunks [emoji]128565[/emoji] look dope in person.

Hi guys, I have a question for the small footers that buy GS sizes or get them for their significant other. I buy my girlfriend sneakers from time to time, she's really not into sneakers like me but does appreciate a good looking sneaker. I bought her some Jordan's and some air maxes in the past but this year I really started buying Nike SB's for myself and just recently started wearing them. She noticed the first pair I wore (Navy/Red/White) and she really liked them and even expressed to me that I should have gotten her a pair of those instead of Jordan's.  Anyways, I've noticed that many SB's do not come out in GS sizes (she is a GS size 6.5) so my question is, where can I find out which SB's did release in GS sizes and where can I buy them online? I noticed CCS carries some GS sizes so I'm trying my luck there.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a question for the small footers that buy GS sizes or get them for their significant other. I buy my girlfriend sneakers from time to time, she's really not into sneakers like me but does appreciate a good looking sneaker. I bought her some Jordan's and some air maxes in the past but this year I really started buying Nike SB's for myself and just recently started wearing them. She noticed the first pair I wore (Navy/Red/White) and she really liked them and even expressed to me that I should have gotten her a pair of those instead of Jordan's.  Anyways, I've noticed that many SB's do not come out in GS sizes (she is a GS size 6.5) so my question is, where can I find out which SB's did release in GS sizes and where can I buy them online? I noticed CCS carries some GS sizes so I'm trying my luck there.

I think most SB's come in size 6.5, my buddy and I both have girlfriends that wear 6.5 in SB dunks, and we've scored a few of QSs in the past year for them (WOF's, SPoT Dunks, DB high ThumpThumps, Red FIreCrackers)

My guess would be most SBs are made in this size but stores only get a few of these smaller sizes so they are harder to come by once they sell out.

However I've seen SBs come in sizes as small as 4 or 4.5 I'm not sure about their availability Ive never tried to buy a pair.

Would it be safe to seaglow my space jam sbs? Will it cause any problem like sole separation or anything? haha i'm new to sbs

Would it be safe to seaglow my space jam sbs? Will it cause any problem like sole separation or anything? haha i'm new to sbs
I think as long as you dont get it on the Patent Leather you should be ok, if you spray the Patent Leather it might get those odd water marks.

Why the **** is Pittsburgh_kicks shirtless in his IG video of the Ugly Sweaters ... ain't nobody wanna see that

Last edited:
"I just wanna state, im the one who came up with that nickname".

Idk maybe it's just me but when I look at the details of this shoe, I don't think "ugly Christmas sweater" whereas a shoe like the huxtable had an undeniable "sweater" theme and was executed by using sweater like materials. This shoe, if anything, resembles a wrapped Christmas present. The silver base with the snowman graphics, mistletoe, etc resembles wrapping paper. The swoosh and the tongue are both a satin, somewhat shiny material which to me resembles a Christmas bow or ribbon. The name "ugly Christmas sweater" sounds good but doesn't really fit this shoe when you look at the overall use of materials. I personally have never seen a silver Christmas sweater with satin on it.

Haven't seen these in a long time...

ID's released during the White Dunk Exhibit in LA...

Hard to put a price tag on these...
Thanks, I've never seen these before, seller said less than 500 pairs worldwide. Which is whatever, I really like em cuz they're white ostrich print, not cuz they're limited. Is 300 a Fair price? Is there any way to tell if they're even real?

damn if i had bought my girl a gift and instead of appreciating that gift she said i should have gotten her something else i would be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom