2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I agree with you. Wore mine when I went clubbing in vegas and my feet started hurting from the narrow toe box. This and the raindrops both hurt my feet
Good info. I've been regretting passing on both of those, but after hearing that I think I'll just move on. Can't stand uncomfortable kicks

And the search continues :lol:

On the real, if I stumble on a pair for close to retail I'll scoop, otherwise I'll pass. The life of a student requires me to be quite picky.

Damn, it's been a minute since I posted. Anyways, just thought I'd share a link for the Send Help Dunks:

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=21158

smile.gif

Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels that way about the Civilists.

Trying to break those in feels like trying to unDS a virgin who goes HAM on leg day.

Yeah I came up on a good deal on them in a size 12 NIB, but I was curious because I've never seen them before. Thanks for the info though. Repped

Any insight on what these sb's are called?
saw these a few years ago. I think they were a Brazil release (emb)? Don't quote me though like I said, a few years ago.
There's a size 7 and 7.5 on eBay if your one of those sizes
Rodrigo Gerdals from the first Brazil custom series. there's a laser and non-laser version, the latter less rare/expensive.

very dope regardless

Alright well for the ones who have been waiting for the uprises to drop in price, there is a seller on eBay who has some 77 dollars shipped. I believe the scattered sizes were between 8 and 12. No tax either. Just throwing it out there.
Thanks for the heads up, but I believe the listing your referring to has 77 + 12 shipping.  The cheapest I have seen is 87 shipped.  If I am wrong please PM with the sellers name as I'd love to cop at that price (considering box is 108).  And speaking of, is it just me or did the Uprise dunks drop in price faster than any of the other collaborations this year.  Seems like they could be had for under retail almost immediately after they dropped.  Any ideas/thoughts as to why this is?  Being up on NDC perhaps the production numbers were higher?  None of the other collaborations can be found for under retail and its months after they dropped (WOFs, SPOTs, and MIAs)

Thanks for the heads up, but I believe the listing your referring to has 77 + 12 shipping.  The cheapest I have seen is 87 shipped.  If I am wrong please PM with the sellers name as I'd love to cop at that price (considering box is 108).  And speaking of, is it just me or did the Uprise dunks drop in price faster than any of the other collaborations this year.  Seems like they could be had for under retail almost immediately after they dropped.  Any ideas/thoughts as to why this is?  Being up on NDC perhaps the production numbers were higher?  None of the other collaborations can be found for under retail and its months after they dropped (WOFs, SPOTs, and MIAs)
nike was banking on this probably being one of the best selling highs of the year. instead, it's been just average. it's a black white and red shoe... nothing unusual so I'm not too surprised it didn't fly off shelves.

SPOTs can be found near retail ($98)

resellers got shafted on this one

Last edited:
And the search continues
laugh.gif

On the real, if I stumble on a pair for close to retail I'll scoop, otherwise I'll pass. The life of a student requires me to be quite picky.
I paid retail for my civilist + 20 bucks shipping which isnt too bad but good luck! still on the hunt for a size 10 MIA dunks for a decent price 

Back
Top Bottom