2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

112s are going to be a black friday drop.

p.s. last time i posted in here (few assorted sb's the store i work at had for sale) i was reported to a mod. you guys have to relax, especially if someone/ i was just trying to look out for you. never said i was selling them myself

peace
mean.gif
 That's a damn shame. Don't let it stop you from posting info here fam.

I don't see how that is any different from all the shops that get posted around drop dates, someone probably misread it and reported it 
This is probably what happened.

Thanks to those who replied.

The 112 SBs are definitely nice. I'll probably be working on Black Friday though.

I got a couple of kicks from a local restock, if anyone is interested in WoF Size 9.5 or SPoTs Size 10 for retail + shipping message me. I will send them right over to you guys.

Just looking out for you guys on here....

Stay tuned to the thread my dude, online and phone opportunities will be posted.
thats what im counting on aswell. all of my local skate shops dont get anything but GRs. gotta drive about 45 mins to a shop that gets QS kicks so the chances of me picking em up at the store is slim due to work haha

Yo 00 I Saw About 10 Or 15 Post On IG Of Freddy's SBs Can't Be That Many Floating Around Can It? Legit Pairs At Least.

Are 112 like hard to get? Never really paid attention to the other releases because of the hype. Wouldn't mind those 112 SB can't front.

I hope that was the case that homie was reported to the mod, because that would seriously hurt me in the future when it's time for something I want.

Are 112 like hard to get? Never really paid attention to the other releases because of the hype. Wouldn't mind those 112 SB can't front.

112s are a qs, but shops were able to order as many as they like.

usually quickstrikes are an assortment of random sizes and an unspecified quantity (usually around 20-24)

not sure about online but your local spot should have a pair.

Yo 00 I Saw About 10 Or 15 Post On IG Of Freddy's SBs Can't Be That Many Floating Around Can It? Legit Pairs At Least.
It got produced, new line just issued a cease and desist so they got thrown out/damaged and outletted ect...not saying their widely available but they made a run of them

It got produced, new line just issued a cease and desist so they got thrown out/damaged and outletted ect...not saying their widely available but they made a run of them
yea seems like im always seeing them. wish the price tag they carry wasnt so high since i seem them for sale readily on the facebook groups

That sounds about right though for smaller shops. For some reason I thought they were more "exclusive" or whatever.

i'm kinda new to buying sb's so i just overestimated qs releases i suppose. i didn't know quantities were that small in number.
yeah 20-24 is about right for QS supplies from my local. sometimes even less than that. they didn't even get a FSR of the WOFs.

yeah 20-24 is about right for QS supplies from my local. sometimes even less than that. they didn't even get a FSR of the WOFs.
Indeed truly depends on the tier of the SB account and the quantity of shoes they order/push. For example, the SJ SB release,I know of shops who received 5 and another who received 50.

As far as the 112 pack in general, the only ones that released stateside were the AM1, AF1 and AT1. The Hyperdunk and AF25 were Asia releases and every other pair has been strictly family and friends. I know a few that were cut off by Clark for flipping them. This SB release is the first time in a minute that we can actually get our hands on a pair.

counted our on hand quantity for tomorrow's release or whatever.
most of the median sizes are safe but if you have a big/small foot you might miss it.

dunk sizes differ slightly including at least 1 8.5 and 11.5

but yeah, they don't even send us small sizes for girls/teenagers

8 - 2
9 - 4
9.5 - 4
10 - 4
10.5 - 4
11 - 3
12 - 2
13 - 1

counted our on hand quantity for tomorrow's release or whatever.
most of the median sizes are safe but if you have a big/small foot you might miss it.

dunk sizes differ slightly including at least 1 8.5 and 11.5

but yeah, they don't even send us small sizes for girls/teenagers

8 - 2
9 - 4
9.5 - 4
10 - 4
10.5 - 4
11 - 3
12 - 2
13 - 1

what shop is this?

Back