2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

bhm look like crap.....what the heck...and the 112s look promising, hopefully in person im feelin em. the wool lookin grey lows are what im mostly excited for..

how much are we talkin for the skunks? idk whats a good price lmao SB's arent normally my thing but the DeLa's and skunks caught my eye
On the bay around $200.....on FlightClub they are $600 for some odd reason. I'd be patient on the bay if I were you and catch someone who needs money bad and cash in. De La's will be a lot more than that deadstock, you might catch a deal on a used pair tho....but be weary of the fugazi on those De La's tho, if the price seems too low it's that way for a reason.

I can't wait for those wool's either, I wanna buy those asap...for retail of course.

Yep. Tried adding to cart and it was already in people's carts...

Just wait, probably some that will be released from carts... or someone will come ask here how hard they are to find.

Just a quick question about bots..

I saw these released and within 30 seconds tried to add these into my cart. Do bots add absolutely everything that comes through a Nike twitter feed? I am just losing my mind that these could be OOS in such a short amount of time.

Wonder if it helped, OOS already?

there was either a really limited supply or a glitch in the system. that was just insanely fast.

and to the guy asking about the bots, they search out keywords. I don't think this was bots.

Thanks for that. I try to be versed in a lot of different areas but I know nothing about bots. Other than they piss me off.

The SH2 has been available to purchase for a while now hasn't it? ...and pretty easy to find via links and phone #s posted in this thread no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom