2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know when the 112's are releasing? Might be the only ones I get ugly Christmas sweater might be hard to cop since they drop December.

Just pics at the moment for the barbers, no release date that I'm aware of.

Sole exchange, is that the site who helps people that want to trade but acts like a "middle man" for the transaction so no one gets scammed/screwed?
Yeah, thats my page that I run.

And I'm sure these will bring many non SB heads to cop, but any popular c/w on a shoe will do that!

Barbers looking GOOD
smokin.gif
Didn't realize you were a NTer.  Always see you on the sneaker groups lol.  Only natural that you'd load up on the 112 inspired SBs seeing as you have a vast majority of the 112 stuff.

Out of curiosity, why is your avatar named "oh_cyress.jpg?"

Yinz=Pittsburgh slang(usually)

And to contribute something to this thread, those Barbers will be copped.  I think it's the laces that do it for me.

Last edited:
found out info about those dunk highs with the snowmen.

black pair is going to be a concepts release only
grey pair is a quickstrike

set to release early december
msrp: $115
Sweet!!! Repped for the info. I wasn't feeling the black pair at all. The grey one is a must have even though I got a pair of Medusa's super cheap.

Didn't realize you were a NTer.  Always see you on the sneaker groups lol.  Only natural that you'd load up on the 112 inspired SBs seeing as you have a vast majority of the 112 stuff.

Ah yes sir lol been on here since like 2007 (this is my second name, first got banned). But yeah these were a must for me, still on the fence about the p-rods however

Second pair came in, these def run a little bigger than previous releases so keep that in mind when purchasing
would you say it runs like the levi's sbs? that's the only shoe as of lately that has run big for me in my true size.

Last edited:

also got the barbers coming out soon that are very similar. were these sb or just regular premiums?
I dont know(
this one made of canvas that is very attractive for me
i know only release year 2009 and Proper was selling them only in shop in California( but im from Russia((

Ah yes sir lol been on here since like 2007 (this is my second name, first got banned). But yeah these were a must for me, still on the fence about the p-rods however
I actually think that the 112 theme was executed a little better on the P-Rods...as a Dunk fiend, I'll cop the SBs and call it a day though.

Def passing on Barbers. Best part abt them is the bottom of the sole.

Sign me up for 112s and Christmas sweaters though.

would you say it runs like the levi's sbs? that's the only shoe as of lately that has run big for me in my true size.

Yeah, my second pair is an 8 (I'm a true size 8 ) and they feel about a half size big length wise. A lot of other dunks I could go an 8.5 in and they were still somewhat tight in the toebox area

Last edited:
Passing on the 112s, unless the money somehow becomes available. Will definitely try for the grey Xmas Sweaters.

Was feeling the 112s until some of the recent pictures. Something about the toe-3m area looks just a little off. love the volt accents tho. Good luck to those tryin to cop!

i dont know(

i know year of release  2009 and pair is made of canvas

Proper was selling them

time to give up this crazy search you got going for this WMNS Dunk...even if you do find a pair thats DS, it probably wont be your size. i followed this release too when it came out cuz the colorway closely resembled the ROSS dunk, my GRAIL. broke my heart when i found out it was a wmns dunk and that i would need a sz 13.5 (which wasnt made) to fit my sz 12's...on to the next bro

Was feeling the 112s until some of the recent pictures. Something about the toe-3m area looks just a little off. love the volt accents tho. Good luck to those tryin to cop!

I will say one thing I'm disappointed in with them is the fact they are identical to the AF1's with nearly everything. I wish he would've switched it up a bit but theres only so much you can do I guess

Back
Top Bottom