2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Green is definitely the color imo, i think nike dropped the ball there.

As for the mixunit shirt, :/ It wouldve been awesome without the huge jeezy branding on the back! Can only wear it with a hoodie or cardigan or something like that :smh:
Green looks amazing! Were you the one that got the lucky green laces from fullylaced or the green laces from eBay?

As for the mixunit shirt, :/ It wouldve been awesome without the huge jeezy branding on the back! Can only wear it with a hoodie or cardigan or something like that
mean.gif
nice! i like the green it evens out the colors out more

It really does balance out the shoes! I got zahirjoomas green laces off eBay, they're slightly darker than the lucky ones. They're right between he color of the swoosh and the check. Pretty much the same color as the tongue tag. It sets these off. The Tee on the other hand might be a return esp. After I grabbed 8and9's mock Christmas tee

Anyone order the Uprise from Utility Board Supply last week when they were $65? U get any tracking or anything? They ignored my email.

Got my UCS Crewneck from Premier yesterday. Like others have said on this thread, the customer service and shipping is spot on. 

However, even a size S was too big for me.

PM me if anyone out there is looking for a S Crewneck.

It really does balance out the shoes! I got zahirjoomas green laces off eBay, they're slightly darker than the lucky ones. They're right between he color of the swoosh and the check. Pretty much the same color as the tongue tag. It sets these off. The Tee on the other hand might be a return esp. After I grabbed 8and9's mock Christmas tee
Ohh okay sweet. Also, are they flat laces? That would be sweet, it would kind of make it look like ribbon for presents.

Edit: they're totatally flat laces. I blew up the picture to see.

Last edited:
Anyone order the Uprise from Utility Board Supply last week when they were $65? U get any tracking or anything? They ignored my email.
I didn't order the Uprise from Utility, but I did get like 5 pairs and they have all been delivered. They charge your card or update your status within the account?

As for the mixunit shirt, :/ It wouldve been awesome without the huge jeezy branding on the back! Can only wear it with a hoodie or cardigan or something like that :smh:
Green laces look dope! Just got off work and my shoes are waiting on me so imma go home and throw my green laces in!

They're SB laces. The ribbon idea is cool but I think flat laces take so much away from sbs. I'm trying to find medium mint SB laces so bad for one of my gr dunks and I'm thinking of just buying the one shoe they ever came in, mainly for the laces! But they are cool in their own right.

Last edited:
The green sets it off perfectly! The gray laces are a little darker than the heather gray used on the shoe..here's some pics:
Without flash:
http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/v...0-49A5-A903-F067F463A8C0_zpsezu0rkae.jpg.html
With flash:
http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/v...7-40F3-8450-D7595D27DAEC_zpssalw37ru.jpg.html
And the insoles:
http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/v...0-4589-832F-27B59D4FC8A4_zps77qixsew.jpg.html

Edit: didn't notice the right shoe was laced in the wrong eyelet until the pics haha

Last edited:
SMH at NDC.

Got my Grey UCS dunks. The left sneaker has a crazy amount of glue all over the snowmen & I only got the stock grey laces. I emailed customer service and they stated it was only suppose to come with the grey.

Did anyone else get their pair off NDC? I'm about to return this pair on principle. This is horrendous, I should of copped off Premier or somewhere else.

Last edited:

SMH at NDC.

Got my Grey UCS dunks. The left sneaker has a crazy amount of glue all over the snowmen & I got the stock grey laces. I emailed customer service and they stated it was only suppose to come with the grey.

Did anyone else get their pair off NDC? I'm about to return this pair on principle. This is horrendous, I should of copped off Premier or somewhere else.
Mine came from a skateshop and included the grey + red laces. You should have gotten red as well. Sometimes they are jammed inside the shoe, but if you checked that then wth Nike!! Some Chinese factory beatings about to go down. 

My local shop usually gets qs releases 5-7 days after the official release for some reason been checking daily. Ill let ya'll know when they come in if they do

In an effort to get the thread back on track (and because I'm honestly interested), here were my personal favorite Top 5 SB Dunks of the Year. I'm only listing dunks that I bought.

5. 112s - 3m is on point, colorway just goes hard.

4. FTC - loved the execution of this shoe, and that blue is a tint/shade you don't often see.

3. When Pigs Fly - had to look this up to make sure 2013, but my local dropped QS version on Jan10th, so just made the cut.

2. Spots - The detail on this shoe is incredible and again, I'm a sucker for a rare shade of blue/aqua

1. MIAs - Detail, colorway, everything. 

Bonus 2013 Highlights: Finally getting some DS Roller Derbys after a super long search.
Repped Carolina! You made me change the questions I was about to drop.

My list: 1.) Red Firecrackers 

2.) WOF

3.) Civilist  

4.) BHM Lows

5.) Team Reds
Levi hyperstrikes DS: $200
REPPED! Big time steal!

Back
Top Bottom