2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dropped at 9am copped at 10:18. People think that just because they cant check out that it means that it sold out lol. Same thing with the first drop, I copped 3 hours after drop and still got a pair. Got my tracking # a lot quicker today so I'm satisfied 
nthat.gif

Did they move this thread to the JB section? Cats gotta validate their bragging rights with a screenshot of the confirmation email. lol

To each their own I guess...

20% off at martini through the 26th for most regular priced items. Use code : cousineddie

http://www.martiniskateandsnow.com/

Merry Christmas folks!

Went to my local Nike Outlet to do some last minute shopping but came out with something for myself smh. But the deal was too good to pass up. I love the materials on it, and defintely worth the price! I'm surprised these hit the outlet so quick.

Merry Christmas NT fam!

SICK DEAL! And I thought I made out with the discount on my pair wools. That might rival some Cyress level steals right there dude.

Last edited:
Wools for under 50?!?....jealousy by Slum Village is playing in my head. Props.

I have never had too much interaction w/a Nike outlet before....if I call one up and ask if they have any SB's will they hangup the phone on me? Might have to inquire after X-Mas...

Last edited:

Wools for under 50?!?....jealousy by Slum Village is playing in my head. Props.

I have never had too much interaction w/a Nike outlet before....if I call one up and ask if they have any SB's will they hangup the phone on me? Might have to inquire after X-Mas...
Check the Nike outlet thread for tips

But other than that, you want to have a specific SB in mind, find the product code, do a search through Nike's Live chat and they'll direct you to outlets that have them. Then you can call them and ask for that specific shoe and their price.

^^ That's the best /easiest way tbh

Great deal on wools. 2 outlets within an hour of me, neither gets SBs ever. Wack.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS SB FAM! Hope everyone enjoys their day, no matter what you celebrate.

Merry Xmas to the thread that best embodies what a healthy sneaker culture could once again be!

...And, of course, happy holidays to all who celebrate something else.

There's a better than decent chance that the wools were returned to them, and so it was just one pair back on the hash wall, instead of 80 pairs.

Still, it's nice to be the one that gets to pounce on that.

Yeah! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all the cool people in this thread!! It's been a fun year of cops. This truly is the best thread on NT. Cheers to another year of great QS's and premiums!

Merry Christmas to all!

What's everyone going with today? Sadly, I am not rocking an SB today and went with Retro 13 Bred's.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all!

What's everyone going with today? Sadly, I am not rocking an SB today and went with Retro 13 Bred's.
Of course I am rockin my grey UCS!! And next year I will rock the black ones. The year after that, the grey ones!!! Hahaha loving these kicks. They look silly off feet but on feet they are sweet!!
And that on feet video posted earlier?!... Black pants don't really match the grey UCS IMO.Wear some khaki or lighter colored pants and these things pop!

Last edited:
Of course I am rockin my grey UCS!! And next year I will rock the black ones. The year after that, the grey ones!!! Hahaha loving these kicks. They look silly off feet but on feet they are sweet!!
And that on feet video posted earlier?!... Black pants don't really match the grey UCS IMO.Wear some khaki or lighter colored pants and these things pop!
Merry Christmas everyone

unds my sweaters yesterday with a pair of medium-blue levis and the grey chiller tee (only gripe is I wish the snowman's hat was the shimmer red of the concepts logo on back of shirt/tongue of the shoe). so glad I went with my gut on these... incredible on foot. gonna be huntin down green laces for next year's wear

Y'all forgive me been a while since I been in this thread and I'm not going thru 100+ pgs lol

But ride forever posted the snakeskin dunks on their IG please don't tell me I missed the release of those. Holiday season was crazy this yr at work and couldn't keep up with SBS

Did get the black Levis for Christmas tho lol

Merry Christmas yall

Back
Top Bottom