2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a feeling that's the only P some people are getting
2 pages later and i'm still 
roll.gif

Correct fam. Dunk wise, they also had a green pair. For some reason, I could never pull the trigger on either. Had many chances to scoop at discount prices.

That's why I asked, I've only seen the green pair, and always felt the same about copping. Just couldn't do it. So was the blue pair a type of QS? Never paid attention to SB back then.

Yo, I swear this thread becomes really bipolar with these hyped releases.
I don't recall either pair being too limited. Sure John00 John00 or osyrhiz osyrhiz can verify that better than I can.

To "P" or not to "P"...that is the question...lol But seriously we all would have loved to have the SE version, but I guess that's what makes it special from the regualr version, but make no mistake about it with or without the shoe is still hot and I just copped mine.

Finallly bit the bullett and copped the UCS Sweatshirt off eBay....if it weren't for $45 in eBay Bucks I would of let it sit.

John00 is the most helpful member of this community, bar none. Dude should have like 50k reps.

Just as an FYI and to further fuel the fire a shop recently posted an unboxing of the premiers for their release and the shoe did in fact have all premier branding, inner soles, p stitch, and tongue tag.

Called and reserved a 9.5, apparently they'll call me back tomorrow for my CC info.

We'll see. Thanks and rep'd as always 00

damn pit crew skateboards just called me to tell me that they didn't actually have inventory right for my order of the Chronicles so they're canceling my order.

Nontourage SBs brand new, worth $200 shipped? I remember multiple members giving advice laat time that $150ish was fair for preowned.

Nontourage SBs brand new, worth $200 shipped? I remember multiple members giving advice laat time that $150ish was fair for preowned.
I paid 200 for 1 pair and 150 for my second, both unworn. I think 200 is usually what they go for. I think its a fair price, imo

Back
Top Bottom