2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dudes get hype over the wildest ish....

I could care less about that coin at the end of the day its really just a lace lock that has no functional purpose for the shoe.

I appreciate that Nike put a lil something extra into the concept but it def doesn't take away form the shoe what-so-ever.

Its wild knowing that certain individuals will pay that premium price for "a lacelock".

YOTH are def dope tho... Been excited since I saw that pic back in December
Lace locks are a nice little extra that can make a shoe look nicer but in no way should it raise the price on a shoe by 50-100 dollars. This dude on a Facebook page somehow had some of the lace locks from the black UCS (possibly fake, possibly stolen?) and was trying to sell them for $40...crazy stuff lol

Yeah I need those YOTH in the worst way. Hopefully won't be too much work to get here from the local skate shop.

According to that guy @johnny_tang on Instagram (and it says he works for Nike SB) he said in the comments on his page that the shoe itself will not be limited in the States, just that we won't have the coin lace lock included. Better than not seeing the shoe release here at all IMO..

Looks like these are coming out... We all need more info on these!

seller id4shoes has pretty much a full sz run on ebay for $138 shipped for anyone looking to get them sooner than later.

The black snakes, i mean

Last edited:
seller id4shoes has pretty much a full sz run on ebay for $138 shipped for anyone looking to get them sooner than later.

The black snakes, i mean

I wish they made the eye red so these could be called the Thundercats.

Last edited:
Its a store collab, they first release with the associated store, sometimes with extras. Then usually about a week or two later, the QS get released to a wider market. Its basically the same shoes, but just with some differences. Hope this clears up the confusion

How in the world did you get through on NDC?

I got through on the link and tried to add my size but a popup error message came up that was different from all the other ones I get when on nike.com saying there was an error with the page but to keep trying to my size to my cart add to my cart. So I stayed on the page without refreshing and kept trying to d to my cart and finally after like 5 mins. of trying without closing or refreshing the page I was able to add my size and checkout. I felt like I got mad lucky on this release.

I knew the shoe was a collaboration with a store. What I thought was that when Nike does a collab. shoe with a store all the pairs are the same, branding wise, whether or not they are sold thru the store directly or thru Nike.com. I have seen Nike do a lot of collaboration shoes in the past but never noticed that branding for the same shoe may be different depending on who sold it.

Maaaaaan those YOTH grew on me :lol:

I could care less about the extras as I can take a 20 minute drive to ChinaTown LA and cop some coins lol. Hoping that all this recent hype on them don't make em extra hard to cop. GRs this year are looking mighty sexy.

Maaaaaan those YOTH grew on me
laugh.gif

I could care less about the extras as I can take a 20 minute drive to ChinaTown LA and cop some coins lol. Hoping that all this recent hype on them don't make em extra hard to cop. GRs this year are looking mighty sexy.
lol i already bought coins on ebay...20 pieces for $3...
tongue.gif

lol i already bought coins on ebay...20 pieces for $3... :tongue:
Good for you man, glad to see there are some people who use their head and are not crazy enough to spend stupid amounts of money on something so easily obtainable. It's crazy to me how much hype goes into the "extras" everything from cheap wooden lace locks to cozies that cost about a dollar.

Last edited:
i gotta stop coming in this thread before i end with a pair of YOTH... some of these pics are too good... yall should take pics of ugly chicks the way yall workin magic on these shoes

Please for the love of god, can we not compare these to those god awful shoes that everyone overhypes?! Actually, please do lol it'll give me more reasons not to pick up

Back
Top Bottom