2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just live chatted with someone at Tactics, he's saying in store release is at 11 AM Pacific Time and the online release won't be until 7 PM Pacific Time.

so what exactly are people's plans for the tiffs?

I was able to cop both pairs of the ucs thanks to this thread, but I haven't seen any definite sites or times for the tiffs.

I was able to cop both pairs of the ucs thanks to this thread, but I haven't seen any definite sites or times for the tiffs.
I will camp. I'm a size 13 so even if there is a lot of pairs, chances are there won't be a good amount of 13s. So I'm putting in that work for a few hours. Start camping at like 2am and I'm good.

I will camp. I'm a size 13 so even if there is a lot of pairs, chances are there won't be a good amount of 13s. So I'm putting in that work for a few hours. Start camping at like 2am and I'm good.
thanks, so these won't be online as well? I know "search" and "google" but despite that and staying up on this thread I haven't been able to find definite answers.

Lmao at people sayingnot getting tiffs all those years ago.

They were retail $65 and for 2-3 years didnt cost more than $250. When diamond hit main stream hype pushed it to $500-$700

Think about why that is

thanks, so these won't be online as well? I know "search" and "google" but despite that and staying up on this thread I haven't been able to find definite answers.

www.ebay.com and www.FlightClub.com will have FSRs

Last edited:

The Tiff's will release online via NDC. I'm pretty sure other retailers will release them online as well, given the amount of pairs ppl are saying are out there

Yea, you may have gotten got. Mine's were inside the shoe( right I believe). Hopefully it's hidden in there man

Mine did and the other 2 people I know who copped them did so sounds like could be faulty or wherever u got them were playing with your pair

Guess I should have looked better haha thanks for the help.

Just curious, what laces is everyone gonna use in their YOTH? I think I'm going with the gold.

Guess I should have looked better haha thanks for the help.

Just curious, what laces is everyone gonna use in their YOTH? I think I'm going with the gold.
I'm sticking to the red laces that come in them but my boy is gonna do the gold laces like you. To each it's own

I didn't even know they made em that size lmao
pretty sure ALMOST all sbs are made that small. I know the UCS and 112's were also. Maybe earlier limited ones weren't such as tiffs, but a lot of earlier sbs also were including what hi's which I frequently find in small small sizes

Back
Top Bottom