2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hmmmm.....
Seeing this makes me want to go find a pair of mf dooms again

All the idiots putting their "presales" on ebay crack me up but the morons buying them for $350+ are gonna feel real stupid
It's actually brilliant.  You're basically taking out a no interest loan and using their money to hunt down pairs.  If you can't fulfill all of the orders, you just issue refunds.  If you can, you make a big come up at 3x retail.  I feel bad for those who preorder from these shady cats 2 months out, though.  Bye bye Paypal dispute.

not sure if already posted... but pics from NDC
These look fine.  I'm sure all of the quality experts will find a way to nitpick more photos, though.
Looking forward to seeing what they come up with.  Sucker for blue based shoes.

1st pair of Tiffany Box Dunks...copped for retail w/ free shipping (vertical urge), def gonna double up if I can cop on sale.
It's been SO LONG for me, that I didn't even realize they changed the box.  As someone said, NIKE SB were quality.  Even the BOX was made out of 'sturdier' material.  I ain't gonna lie, the recent JORDAN BRED 1s were garbage.  Thin material being the biggest culprit, but you could tell it wasn't about 'quality' anymore.  It is what it is though.
The difference being, those Jordan 1 boxes are made that way on purpose.  I'm a harsh critic of JB, but the whole point of those boxes is to recreate the OG look and feel.
If anybody can justify spending DOUBLE or TRIPLE retail for a pre-order, you sir are a hypebeast....and that's why there's a reseller's market bc people are willing to pay those ridiculous prices. Anywho, happy 1000+ pages to the best thread on NT!
Not everyone has the patience to call shops for a half hour straight, line up at local spots, or to deal with instant online sellouts.  If a person has the bread to drop, more power to them.  People who make in a month what some folks make in a year aren't too worried about retail.  Is what it is.

Yeah they look fine in the NDC photos since the croc print actually looks more textured. I don't care it the print is more matte, I just don't want it to look like they take the leather and just put creases in it

You guys are really underestimating the resale on these. Today alone sold 4 pairs of Tiffany pre orders, two on them for $450 and the other two for $400.

Hype is real.

Oh and 1,000 pages already? That was fast. But here's to 1,000 more SB fam

Who cares there isn't one actual pair on the market

Prices will decline drastically

Yeah they look fine in the NDC photos since the croc print actually looks more textured. I don't care it the print is more matte, I just don't want it to look like they take the leather and just put creases in it
That's more or less how they will look when you examine them up close.  The matte finish won't do them any favors in that regard, but I've accepted that.  Just have to hope you get a good pair where the texture is a bit more defined.  It's pretty much like copping a pair of Jordan 3's nowadays.  Cross your fingers and hope your elephant print is halfway decent.

Not everyone has the patience to call shops for a half hour straight, line up at local spots, or to deal with instant online sellouts.  If a person has the bread to drop, more power to them.  People who make in a month what some folks make in a year aren't too worried about retail.  Is what it is.
i have to disagree with on this point. anyone with cash like that will just wait for the dust to settle and grab a pair on ebay after the release. if you truly value your time more than the money why deal with a preorder which might have issues when you can wait and deal with someone what actually has them in hand? on top of that why waste time dealing with someone on social media when they will just be on ebay without the hassle and having ebay buyer protection deal with any issues that may arise? only hypebeast are grabbing these preorders.

If anybody can justify spending DOUBLE or TRIPLE retail for a pre-order, you sir are a hypebeast....and that's why there's a reseller's market bc people are willing to pay those ridiculous prices. Anywho, happy 1000+ pages to the best thread on NT!

QFT.

Last edited:
I bet most of those clowns doing pre-orders are kids with mommy and daddy's Paypal account; no one who is responsible and makes money is going to drop $400 before they even drop to avoid trying on the internet.

I do quite okay for myself and there is no way in hell I would pre-order Tiffs; not even for $200 right now

It's not that I just have the money to throw around, because I don't. I've never fronted here nor will I now. At this point I've sacrificed my asg LeBron 11 for these on a pre order. I'm still gonna go for two maybe three of these. I'm paying about 275 and 200 for two before release. And I don't have to worry about early links, evilside, or any of the other botters and lineups at a shop two hours from here.

Last edited:
I bet most of those clowns doing pre-orders are kids with mommy and daddy's Paypal account; no one who is responsible and makes money is going to drop $400 before they even drop to avoid trying on the internet.

I do quite okay for myself and there is no way in hell I would pre-order Tiffs; not even for $200 right now
Believe it or not but there are ppl who pay top dollar for shoes they think they will not be able to get.

People are gonna be trying to hoard these!!!

Give me 5 pairs.
i don't know what's gonna be funnier. how salty people who paid these outrages preorders are gonna be when they see them going for less or watching people who grabbed 5 pairs try and use them as trade bait for the next 6 months with no takers.

i have to disagree with on this point. anyone with cash like that will just wait for the dust to settle and grab a pair on ebay after the release. if you truly value your time more than the money why deal with a preorder which might have issues when you can wait and deal with someone what actually has them in hand? on top of that why waste time dealing with someone on social media when they will just be on ebay without the hassle and having ebay buyer protection deal with any issues that may arise? only hypebeast are grabbing these preorders.

Who's to say those preorder sites will have issues? What if you've dealt with the same site numerous times and never had an issue? What happens if you actually know the person running the pre-order site? You acting like you can't get scammed on eBay, just look at the Jordan Black/Red 1 thread, plenty of NTers got swindled on eBay.

Who's to say those preorder sites will have issues? What if you've dealt with the same site numerous times and never had an issue? What happens if you actually know the person running the pre-order site? You acting like you can't get scammed on eBay, just look at the Jordan Black/Red 1 thread, plenty of NTers got swindled on eBay.
Tbh there is no way to get scammed on eBay unless you know nothing about the product you're buying. And even then you are covered by buyer protection. You just have to read the description and look at the pics.

Tbh there is no way to get scammed on eBay unless you know nothing about the product you're buying. And even then you are covered by buyer protection. You just have to read the description and look at the pics.

Like I said, take a look at the Jordan Black/Red 1 thread. Plenty of people got scammed.

Not saying you're not going to get your money back but lets not sit here and act like everything that comes from eBay is 100% authentic/hassle free (regardless of description). That's my point.

Last edited:

Blanket statements are rarely factual.  You should know this.  I agree with a good portion of what you're saying, but there are exceptions.  People who fall under this umbrella may not be the majority, but they certainly do exist.  Also, people who fall into this category surely know a thing or two about how to either file an eBay case before that 45th day hits, or how to file a charge back.  It's the children with mommy/daddy money who wind up being assed out because they're too naive to realize that they are setting themselves up to be scammed.

Like I said, take a look at the Jordan Black/Red 1 thread. Plenty of people got scammed.

Not saying you're not going to get your money back but lets not sit here and act like everything that comes from eBay is 100% authentic/hassle free (regardless of description). That's my point.

this is how these clowns with pre-orders work; they sucker a couple people in buying from their "pre-order" for ridic. prices and those are the sizes they concentrate on trying to pick up. They know eBay gives them like 2 weeks to obtain and ship before a buyer can file a complaint so even if they don't get at retail they can buy 2nd hand for like $200 or so and still make a profit; they do no service to the buyer but the buyer is an idiot for dropping $450 on a pair of sneakers before they even come out especially when there are going to be PLENTY of these on the market.

Last edited:
I hope you all are right about your pairs, I see this hype being unreal. I don't think it's $400 a pair hype, but easily $200-250 hype. And who confirmed that there were 30k of these?

Last edited:
30,000 doesn't even seem like that big of a #, I mean there are like 6 billion people in the world and if you are talking about 30,000 spread through various retailers in just the US there is definitely not  a pair for everybody.

no one said they will have issues. the chance for issues is simply greater. while there can be issues on ebay the process for dealing with those issues is much much easier.    dealing with a site/person numerous times doesn't mean anything in my book till i get the shoes in hand.

Back
Top Bottom