2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

mrteebonilla mrteebonilla

So do you actually have secured pairs for your $450 preorder or are you doing what I said? I noticed you are hyping up price in here in to attract buyers :nerd:
Na definitely don't want anyone in here paying that price. There's GRs for .99 auction right now instead of waiting for a sale.

And yes will be getting size runs of these.

Last edited:
Na definitely don't want anyone in here paying that price. There's GRs for .99 auction right now instead of waiting for a sale.

And yes will be getting size runs of these.

If you don't want anyone in here paying that price then why do you have a direct link with "Tiff Preorder"

This irks me because you are in here basically trying to tell people $400 isn't a bad price then acting like you don't want to rip anyone off which you are clearly doing :smh:

Fell asleep last night on page 995 talking about preorders. Wake up on page 1002 talking about preorders.

If you don't want anyone in here paying that price then why do you have a direct link with "Tiff Preorder"

This irks me because you are in here basically trying to tell people $400 isn't a bad price then acting like you don't want to rip anyone off which you are clearly doing
mean.gif
QFT. out of reps

Like I said, take a look at the Jordan Black/Red 1 thread. Plenty of people got scammed.

Not saying you're not going to get your money back but lets not sit here and act like everything that comes from eBay is 100% authentic/hassle free (regardless of description). That's my point.

this is how these clowns with pre-orders work; they sucker a couple people in buying from their "pre-order" for ridic. prices and those are the sizes they concentrate on trying to pick up. They know eBay gives them like 2 weeks to obtain and ship before a buyer can file a complaint so even if they don't get at retail they can buy 2nd hand for like $200 or so and still make a profit; they do no service to the buyer but the buyer is an idiot for dropping $450 on a pair of sneakers before they even come out especially when there are going to be PLENTY of these on the market.

I'm aware of how the pre-order sites work. I'm not saying it's the smartest choice to make, but like Sneakerfan1 said, if you have the money to blow then it's not a big deal IMO. $450 might sound like A LOT to one man but pennies to the next. Most people don't want to take the time out and do the research that we do to get a pair for retail. Hell, I'm exhausted lookin for these YotH Dunks in my size, I'm ready to cough up the cash just so I can focus on the next release before the prices really skyrocket .. I could've pre-ordered a pair for $160 a week before RD, I laughed at the price and passed because I thought it would be an easy pick up. Now the joke is on me trying to find a pair under $200 shipped :smh:

Just gonna try my luck on RD, if I miss out, o'well, they're are nothing special IMO. I wouldn't go higher than $150 and that's pushing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudes who pay up for pre sales are ignorant dudes that dont know how available these shoes will be or the amount of places youll be able to cop them from. $500 resale on RD... EXACTLY ON RD... on every release, on RD the shoe is usually through the roof... if u miss out then wait a week or 2 and youll be able to cop them for around retail... resellers are gonna be very disappointed and dudes that coughed up that insane presale price are gonna be salty AF

This irks me because you are in here basically trying to tell people $400 isn't a bad price then acting like you don't want to rip anyone off which you are clearly doing
mean.gif

I'm lol'ing right now. It's not about if you can/can't afford the price of a pre-order or about retail prices. If you don't have the time to do it, rather than giving some random dude an extra $200 just to put in the work for you, why not ask a homie to help you out so you're not paying out the ***? That's cause it about hype. The EXACT opposite to why we wait for GR to go on discount, there's little to no hype surrounding those releases. Yeah, everyone (excluding me) are after these Tiff Hi's but that's from the hype and hysteria surrounding them. We already have guys talking about copping 5 pairs LOL

This irks me because you are in here basically trying to tell people $400 isn't a bad price then acting like you don't want to rip anyone off which you are clearly doing :smh:
ur absolutely right, that's why I'm doing my preorders at $350 :lol:

Dude doesn't have any secured pairs

-He will go for pre-ordered pairs 1st on 2/8
-Even at resell when the market floods he will still make a profit on $450 by buying up other resellers at $200 or so
-If he can't fill someone's preorder; the person can't leave negative feedback once he refunds their money so no one will know he screwed them

Dudes a clown; he should be banished from this thread

I'm aware of how the pre-order sites work. I'm not saying it's the smartest choice to make, but like Sneakerfan1 said, if you have the money to blow then it's not a big deal IMO. $450 might sound like A LOT to one man but pennies to the next. Most people don't want to take the time out and do the research that we do to get a pair for retail. 
I couldn't agree more. If a person really wants a product, they will pay whatever price they want. Some people are prideful and will never do a pre-order and hates the fact that these people are asking for ridiculous prices, but what keeps these guys in business is people are willing to cough up the money. Same thing goes for resellers. At the end of the day, I don't agree with the markups and I won't support the madness, but I know I did my homework and will cop what I want at retail. For everyone else, do your research first. It doesn't matter how many shoes exist and blah blah blah hype this and that. If you want it, dedicate time to it or pay top dollar. 

Dude doesn't have any secured pairs

-He will go for pre-ordered pairs 1st on 2/8
-Even at resell when the market floods he will still make a profit on $450 by buying up other resellers at $200 or so
-If he can't fill someone's preorder; the person can't leave negative feedback once he refunds their money so no one will know he screwed them

Dudes a clown; he should be banished from this thread
Shouldn't have to explain myself but....

1: I've been in this thread waaayy longer than you have

2: You don't know the ppl I know.

3: You do know there are different threads on NT that will see my signature correct? You're the one highlighting the fact that it is even in my sig. In the first place.

4: I'm not just a reseller. I do enjoy nike SB and do buy GRs not just QS.

Don't come at me with no knowledge.

And I have provided this thread with a lot of details regarding certain releases, what have you done besides b****?

Last edited:
------- YOTH CNY w/ possibel coins ------------

ww.slamcity.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-cny-university-red-university-red-metallic-gold.html

I learned a lot scoring bred 1s. I got ripped off by some jerk through CL. I've never been scammed on SBs.
If I can score a pair of 1s I can score any sb.

Shouldn't have to explain myself but....

1: I've been in this thread waaayy longer than you have

2: You don't know the ppl I know.

3: You do know there are different threads on NT that will see my signature correct? You're the one highlighting the fact that it is even in my sig. In the first place.

4: I'm not just a reseller. I do enjoy nike SB and do buy GRs not just QS.

Don't come at me with no knowledge.

And I have provided this thread with a lot of details regarding certain releases, what have you done besides b****?

Cry me a river; I was hanging in skateshops when the 1st SB's dropped, you are in here trying to hype of price am I correct? Ironically enough you are also selling pre-orders for the same prices you are hyping in this thread which is clearly to put fear into people that $400-450 is a good price to pay.

I could careless how long you have been in this thread; the only reason I wasn't in here is because I got tired of people claiming SB was dead, etc.

If you are gonna try and sucker people into pre-orders then I am gonna be the voice of reason to combat that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom