2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these were some of the sickest dunks I ever owned; just wish they had the SB treatment

Cleveland people...

Just called westside and all their pairs are "claimed"

Martini said they only received 2 FSR's. Gonna be a lot of angry campers.

Price is right on these ones, regardless of the insole, they're under 200 for DS. Which kinda drew some red flags for me, since I kinda figured there would be a significant markup. So with that said, could anyone hook up a legit check? Almost seems too good to be true on these.

Nah they're legit. Under $200 because it's an auction. The price will jump in the last few minutes/seconds.

I've been watching them for a couple days, but I'm not going to bid.

Last edited:
And raising box price helps no one.

well, maybe the shop that relies on SBs to keep the heat running through winter, but that's their problem, and the solution is not a price gouge.

dont think thats going to happen,

there are so many more options to the consumers nowadays, its just gonna be like this for the tiffs and then go back to normal

sure people will beast over collaborations that "they think is limited" but then the market will correct itself, look at the 112 and petoskys as a prime example

those sold out super fast on ndc, and when people realized that the demand for them wasnt as great as they thought, they are back to selling for 20 bucks above retail.
I only camp because of my size. Especially when it comes to SBs. MFers usually only get 1 or 2 size 13. If I want it, I go for it

Nah they're legit. Under $200 because it's an auction. The price will jump in the last few minutes/seconds.

I've been watching them for a couple days, but I'm not going to bid.
I'm well aware of how auctions work, I was trying not to send more traffic to it in case they were legit :wink: . Thanks for the response :smokin

I hardly have a clue as to how many pairs of Tiffs are out there and what the demand is like, but I really wanted one pair to wear so I paid for an RSVP service for NDC. I'm hoping there is enough made to go around and keep resell prices very low. I feel bad shelling out money for RSVP, but I would probably feel worse if I miss out and forced to pay resell. Are the Tiffs going to be released on some online skateshops as well?

No you don't...I heard from a friend that for the YOTH release Nike Dallas only had 12 pair total...so plan accordingly. When it comes to SB's I trust my local skate shop over Niketown...
Niketown NY had 50 pairs. And there were maybe 25 ppl in line at the time of the release

Here's my final take on this before they come out Saturday, even if I strike out, and the price is initially high, I know that I can wait it out and get it at a price I'm comfortable paying later on, they'll be sold on all the reselling sites for a LONG time. It's not like with other brands where if you miss your shot the shoe is gone and good luck even finding a reseller selling.

Back
Top Bottom