2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1.5 million views on this thread. I remember a couple weeks ago we were barely hitting like 450K views lol. Amazing . Gotta love shoes ! Hahah.

If any of those guys out there camping right now are bored and on NT ! Update the status! I think it would be cool to know what's going on at the different shops!

saw about 9 people and 20 chairs at 8:50.
lol sad
sick.gif

oh it's like that...owner knows me personally and I think he took a head count before leaving.it should be chill unless what you say happens.

Bobs cool dude.

...plus he was in my favorite movie as a kid :lol:

do you how much hes gonna charge?
and how does this camping work?
do i need to be there all night?
thanks
oh it's like that...owner knows me personally and I think he took a head count before leaving.it should be chill unless what you say happens.

Finally got my pair. Not overly impressed with the quality of materials but its a nice shoe overall. Gotta double up before I can wear these crease monsters lol

Came across this pic posted on IG 6hrs ago FWIW to the DMV ppl

Like any other sb release, this one means very little to me. I'm gonna make a very minimal attempt, as I'm not interested in paying anything over box. If I get through I'll obviously be excited, but if I strike out I'm on to the next.

There's way too many legitimately dope releases these days for me to jump through hoops for one in particular.

Dope SBs always are attractive because of the low price, but with shops charging more and hype being crazy I have no problem getting something else and keeping my collection diverse.

Last edited:
Came across this pic posted on IG 6hrs ago FWIW to the DMV ppl

Like any other sb release, this one means very little to me. I'm gonna make a very minimal attempt, as I'm not interested in paying anything over box. If I get through I'll obviously be excited, but if I strike out I'm on to the next.

There's way too many legitimately dope releases these days for me to jump through hoops for one in particular.

Dope SBs always are attractive because of the low price, but with shops charging more and hype being crazy I have no problem getting something else and keeping my collection diverse.
I feel the same way. Heck, if and when I strike out miserably in the upcoming weeks I have an Air Max 90 ID I have ready to be ordered as a consolation prize.

my friend told me theres quite a lot of tiffs in niketown but i heard this is a QS. anyone can confirm this for me?

Right, put your talents elsewhere and camping for a shoe for two days is way less than minimum wage smh

It's minimum wage if you get one pair, but if you get ten+....

Not advocating reselling but look at the cats doin it. Half of them are in their mid twenties livin at their moms house. Not your typical go getter types

My local store is charging 200 from what ive heard...and getting 24 pairs..hopefully they sit since shops are trying to make up for the money they owe on the release.

I don't see what's so eye catching about these. they look stupid to me but there is all this hype. all this hype over a diamond co. shoe? not that cool
eyes.gif
 what's next they gonna use the name rolex and stitch a watch on there and charge 300?

Last edited:
I don't know how camping works in other places, but the ppl I know who do it have jobs lol.

It's an understanding/agreement with the people who form the line regarding how long they can go away before someone tosses their chair.

These dudes set up camp, stay there all evening and overnight, go home the following morning, shower and go to work, come back when they get off and do it all over again.

It's still way too much work for me, but guys do it all the time at the HOH near me for major releases from Tuesday to Saturday.

I ain't got no more than 12 hours in me :lol:

Last edited:
Yo cuz you shoulda kept that site to yourself lol jk. They have every good release at decent prices. The tiffs will pop up I'm sure. Repped bro.

Anyone else though they have your YoTH at a decent price.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't pay their prices on most items because getting SBs isn't hard for me. I figure they offer a middle ground for the anti-reseller crowd in here that missed out on some shoes.

Back
Top Bottom