2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMMA  END THIS BEFORE SH*T GETS OUT OF HAND....ANYONE THAT THINKS ITS EASY TO COP KICKS IN ANY METROPOLITAN AREA IN AMERICA IS OBLIVIOUS OF EVERYONE'S PERSONAL HORROR STORY. SPECIFICALLY IF YOU LIVE IN NYC OR DC, YOU'RE F*CKED WHEN IT COMES TO COPPING KICKS UNLESS YOU'VE GOT SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE OR YOU PAY FOR ATC/RSVP.

Yep you are wasting your time with @NikeDC.   How shady are they?   Look how convenient that one consignment store a few blocks from Niketown Georgetown has all kobe prelude's in stock... How rare is that?

Thats bcuz folks walk right down the block and put them up for consignment lol

Yo, that's what I was saying. We were agreeing lol
yall at least have stores that get the stuff tho. like no store in the entire city of cleveland got the flight ones when they dropped last year... not one store... i really dont care what yall have to say at this point

OMFG!!! the world is going to end if all the Kith sheep get a boner for these...

I honestly wore asics before finding out about Ronnie's collabs.. When the ecp Knicks color way dropped I simply got a pair without a hassle.. Seeing my size 12 up for 900, my pair is still ds and now trade bait.. Unless I get floor seats at a knick game.. Then me and spike lee are gonna battle over blue/orange attire...

Shops should just refuse to sell to anyone wearing Jordans cause you know those beasts are gonna be out flossing with their VVNDS
"heat" reserved exclusively to wear for line-ups

Lmao.. This true tho....

yeah but DC is not as reseller crazy as NYC.     They probably have a mole at niketown. 
lol there is a "mole" at georgetown if you'd like to call them that. if you're there on rds, you'll see them when the 15 dudes from kickkspott roll through.

that would be awesome for you, i only said in Center City cause i live/work right here on 18th JFK so it would be somewhat beneficial for me :lol:  which i even highly doubt. Although i wouldn't mind the 40min drive i just think it would do better in the city. 

Yeah leaving the city to get to KOP isn't bad but coming back can be a pain in the butt; I used to have an office right up on 18th and JFK before I left my old company but I worked in the suburbs most of the time which is why I chose Conshohocken which is a pretty awesome town.

yall at least have stores that get the stuff tho. like no store in the entire city of cleveland got the flight ones when they dropped last year... not one store... i really dont care what yall have to say at this point

what good is it to have a couple stores that receive the shoes if most of the stock is spoken for before it gets to the general public?

IMMA  END THIS BEFORE SH*T GETS OUT OF HAND....ANYONE THAT THINKS ITS EASY TO COP KICKS IN ANY METROPOLITAN AREA IN AMERICA IS OBLIVIOUS OF EVERYONE'S PERSONAL HORROR STORY. SPECIFICALLY IF YOU LIVE IN NYC OR DC, YOU'RE F*CKED WHEN IT COMES TO COPPING KICKS UNLESS YOU'VE GOT SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE OR YOU PAY FOR ATC/RSVP.
Thank you. I'm was getting tired of ppl thinking it's so easy to get any shoe you want here in NYC. NO PPL, IT ISN'T. You gotta fight, claw, and scratch. Theres too many ppl living up here.

Yea, Cleveland has it pretty bad. That's Lebron's fault tho

Id say the ONLY way someone is gettin hooked up at a niketown on a release day is if they know the person at the door checking IDs and names. Bcuz the RSVP part is fair (excluding the bots) bcuz all of the niketown twitter accounts are managed at corporate in Oregon. So unless you have they guy/girl managing the accounts hooking you up then its fair game. 

These soon come. I wish they would've dropped these in January, and the white on whites whenever these drop. The blue reminds me of the chome ball incidents a little.

These soon come. I wish they would've dropped these in January, and the white on whites whenever these drop. The blue reminds me of the chome ball incidents a little.
I can rock with these. Nice and simple

Id say the ONLY way someone is gettin hooked up at a niketown on a release day is if they know the person at the door checking IDs and names. Bcuz the RSVP part is fair (excluding the bots) bcuz all of the niketown twitter accounts are managed at corporate in Oregon. So unless you have they guy/girl managing the accounts hooking you up then its fair game. 
There's a couple exceptions to this that I've witnessed there but I'm not gonna put them on blast. All I'm going to say is think about how the kickk spott and not the stuff that they get without consignment.

My dude. The bots take up all the slots

Last edited:
LOL now they can match them with their over priced cuffed sweats pants and matching sweat shirt
Straight ignorance.

They aren't sweats they are actually pants. Have you ever had a pair or even tried them on? No? Thought so. I hate Ronnie just as much as the next guy but his apparel is on point. Would rather wear mercers then some cheap $10 pants or some terrible *** denim

There's a couple exceptions to this that I've witnessed there but I'm not gonna put them on blast. All I'm going to say is think about how the kickk spott and not the stuff that they get without consignment.
yea they prob have back door deals im sure.

Can anyone find a size 6,6.5? Anywere i have a size 9.5,10 ahhh over here in socal it seems tought ! Only place i know its brookly projects . But its looking slim in the sizes i want it to try ccs but yhey r only doing 8-13

Back
Top Bottom