2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yes guys lets all spoon feed each other links to merchants mentioned thousands of times already for kicks that are already impossible to get
sick.gif

surprisingly a lot of non-skate shops are getting this. A few spots in the hood are getting em lol. they will sit in those spots guaranteed lol. 

Thanks for the responseS and yes I am well aware that it will be nearly impossible with all the ones going out the back door and bots n all that wonderful stuff smh

Originally Posted by DaybyDay  g

The day these sit, ye right
im serious. In my hood SBs arent widely sought out. these will sit prob till COB until the homies find out they can sell them. The manager of one stored already guaranteed they would sit. said no ones been calling or coming in asking about them

Anybody has a hook up on some Blue Hero Dunks in a size 13. My boy is offering me them NDS for 65 should I jump on it. Or wait for the price online to go down a little more? 

how are sbs on NDC? do they sell out quick like jordans? i never copped before and if i have to check out in less than 5 minutes well my chances are bleek :smh:

im serious. In my hood SBs arent widely sought out. these will sit prob till COB until the homies find out they can sell them. The manager of one stored already guaranteed they would sit. said no ones been calling or coming in asking about them

Hey, did u know that I'm ur long lost friend? Lol. Lucky you.

Yes guys lets all spoon feed each other links to merchants mentioned thousands of times already for kicks that are already impossible to get :x

baby-spoonfed-gif.gif

Lol.....some people just refuse to go back and read a few pages...it is what it is...

Back
Top Bottom