2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

GR or not, worse quality then the lows be damn, these aren't sitting lol. The hypetrain has guranteed these will gone in seconds all around. There's a tweet and blog feed on the keywords every other minute. Anybody thinking these will be sitting because of lack of hype in their area due to low interest in Dunk SB's is just kidding themselves.

Lol NDC side of this reminds me of the viotech drop last year, what a shame

violent what the beasts are doin to the sb dunk this week

Dam ya got me shook, i knew this release was hyped but never thought some SBs will get this much hyped. I just want a pair to wear, if any of ya get lucky wit an extra sz 12 HMU lol. Til then my only shot is online :/

Dam ya got me shook, i knew this release was hyped but never thought some SBs will get this much hyped. I just want a pair to wear, if any of ya get lucky wit an extra sz 12 HMU lol. Til then my only shot is online :/

People are already lined up at belmont army In chicago :smh: this is crazy I can't believe people are lined up outside in sub zero weather :x

Last edited:
People are already lined up at belmont army In chicago
mean.gif
guess ill do my part tomorrow and search around for shops and releases 

See that's the sad part... folks who genuinely want a pair to wear on the daily, probably won't get a chance because unless you buy into this RSVP **** or wait it out in the lines, the odds are slim on grabbing a pair off NDC or any of the other online retail joints for retail because the resellers are already smarming all over them with their bots and early links or whatever else they're rolling with today. It's ridiculous. If you end up with a pair for retail on the 8th feel lucky and enjoy those SOB's.

So all that to say, check your boutiques folks. You might luck up on a shoe like this

Saturday there is going to 15,000 auctions with screen shots of order confirmations
mean.gif
 Yup. 

And then you guys will be hit with a week or more of chatter from folks and their tracking status, lack of tracking status, cancelled orders... I feel for you regulars in here. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom