2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I didn't want to resort to this and I'm not pulling that "bap bap bap I've been here" card but I'm frustrated and although I have options I'm not as confident as say I've been on EVERY OTHER RELEASE. but anyone in the nyc wanna work together or help me out it'd go a long way.

now, with that being said. I'd never ask if I didn't have anything to contribute. I have a pre-order site but it's for 215. they've raised the price. I've already given it out to a few regulars in here. if you help me out or you're someone I recognize I'll give you the link if you're OK with that price.

Last edited:

a20736de831f11e3b1d912b0e6f8efff_8.jpg

these are great. a consolation prize in true nike fashion, but still great
So dope

surprisingly a lot of non-skate shops are getting this. A few spots in the hood are getting em lol. they will sit in those spots guaranteed lol. 
Hello, I'm a police officer who didn't pull you over or ticket when I saw you going 65mph in a school zone. You owe me a favor, and I'm calling it right now.

Last edited:

Forgot bout those. Didn't know people went that crazy though.

See that's the sad part... folks who genuinely want a pair to wear on the daily, probably won't get a chance because unless you buy into this RSVP **** or wait it out in the lines, the odds are slim on grabbing a pair off NDC or any of the other online retail joints for retail because the resellers are already smarming all over them with their bots and early links or whatever else they're rolling with today. It's ridiculous. If you end up with a pair for retail on the 8th feel lucky and enjoy those SOB's.

True. I got bots for days though and I'm still nervous lol. I wanted to get 2 pairs, one to abuse and the other to wear lightly. I have no shops around me for any good releases so I'm stuc with online.

I didn't want to resort to this and I'm not pulling that "bap bap bap I've been here" card but I'm frustrated and although I have options I'm not as confident as say I've been on EVERY OTHER RELEASE. but anyone in the nyc wanna work together or help me out it'd go a long way.

now, with that being said. I'd never ask if I didn't have anything to contribute. I have a pre-order site but it's for 215. they've raised the price. I've already given it out to a few regulars in here. if you help me out or you're someone I recognize I'll give you the link if you're OK with that price.
Dude, we have mad option in the city. Don't go into panic mode just yet

Dude, we have mad option in the city. Don't go into panic mode just yet

hahaha I know man but I've just taken a serious look at this thread and seeing how a lot of places aren't doing phone orders it's not looking good. and yo it's way too cold for me to start camping right now.

hahaha I know man but I've just taken a serious look at this thread and seeing how a lot of places aren't doing phone orders it's not looking good. and yo it's way too cold for me to start camping right now.
It's too cold for a lot of NYers. It's suppose to be 12 degrees tomorrow night in Manhattan. This cold will test people's will. Most of the places aren't allowing people to camp until tomorrow night so you're good unless you don't wanna camp. Then, you might be ***-out

Found on Sneaker Steal:  http://sneakersteal.com/2014/02/06/nike-dunk-high-black-3m/

20140204-192024.jpg

The Nike Dunk High “3M” are available now for just $24.97
Barstow Factory

(760) 253-2810

Woodbury Factory

1 (845) 928-8838

Gilroy Factory

(408) 847-4300

Ontario Mills

1 (909) 980-2448

Folsom Factory

1 (916) 985-7313

$24.97

(317982-059)

I picked up a pair of these from the Gonzales, LA outlet back in late December, great pair for a GR dunk, the 3M really pops on it.

i seen a pre order site for 215 as well. PM maybe we can exchange info

It's too cold for a lot of NYers. It's suppose to be 12 degrees tomorrow night in Manhattan. This cold will test people's will. Most of the places aren't allowing people to camp until tomorrow night so you're good unless you don't wanna camp. Then, you might be ***-out
honestly ill camp for these and i never camp, but i cant do more than 5 hours. the only way ill pay a reseller is if i know that dude camped out for them because he deseves it then.

honestly ill camp for these and i never camp, but i cant do more than 5 hours. the only way ill pay a reseller is if i know that dude camped out for them because he deseves it then.

No one should be camping in this weather, just to sell for a $100 profit. If I camp, they're for me

Man you went from having made sites and shops to now thinking about camping and paying resell lol.Damn man.

Its amazing how each day the more and more panic sets in.It was all good just a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom