2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not the one who posted that fit in here. I didn't ask for any of this dumb crap in this thread. So don't act like it's my fault.

Y'all just love to talk about me (and that Stillin dude stays on my sack regardless), I wasn't even in here all day.

Never seen Ye wear any jacket like that. And did I not say mad love on IG AND FB? Not to mention other forums I posted it on. And I got mad inquiries about where to get that jacket, (some of which were people from Europe), cuz not everyone dresses boring and plain all the time, like a corny "sneaker head"...

Call me whatever ya want, doesn't make it true. At least I've always freely admitted I follow trends I like. But the difference between me and a "hype", is that I constantly DON'T follow trends I don't like, regardless if they're "hyped" (actual hype beasts follow any trend that gets hyped, whether they like it or not)... Plenty of hyped shoes I pass on cuz I don't like em, even tho they're all the rage with the beasts. Plenty of trends I don't mess with (never been into Supreme much, never was into BAPE much, never liked Givenchy, and a million other trends actual hype beasts beast on)...
Bro just stop... Im not here to defend you or any of the people who posted shots at your style ( I must admit the camel toe line was quite funny
laugh.gif

If you like it who cares what people say good or bad... but its pointless to post a bunch of responses when you guys obviously see things different

Just move on... Back to the Tiff madness 

I really hope i get my pair of Tiffs tomorrow. Theyre one of the few shoes i actually want this year. I was going through my photobucket account and found alot of my old SB collection. The only ones i still have now are the 112s and Resns]

Fire!

Bro just stop... Im not here to defend you or any of the people who posted shots at your style ( I must admit the camel toe line was quite funny
laugh.gif

If you like it who cares what people say good or bad... but its pointless to post a bunch of responses when you guys obviously see things different

Just move on... Back to the Tiff madness 
this guy Proto just messes up everything. Bruh stay away

How in the hell are my fellow NY'ers are camping in this cold, just walking to a train station is about to turn me into a popsicle

Ok, time to do some homework for more potential online releases. Only other dude I know that had pairs claimed they didn't have my size, then I find out that he sold pairs out the back door...

Raleigh people, Endless Grind is about done. They only got sizes 8 - 13, 2 of each size, and a ton of little kids out front, getting dropped off by their parents as we speak, about to freeze their @$%es off.
laugh.gif
my bad about the PM bro! I thought you said VE was done. 

lol while these lames out here camping ??? hours

i just walked up into my spot and scooped 2 pairs
pimp.gif

Pickup time for NTSF is 10-1 for those who want to go out there. I'm sure there will be unclaimed pairs. Not sure if there are people there yet.

It's 232 dollar profit in the west coast. They're sleeping now in their tents. Weather is 63F partly cloudy. I can't imagine east coast
I don't know man, maybe if you sell locally and get your pair for retial. But most shops are charging extra. and on ebay they're goin for like 350-380 ish. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dia...Domain_0&hash=item27de62063b&autorefresh=true

and tons of pairs will be available saturday morning.

like I said not worth waiting out all day or all night. Ill try my chances online. I just need some links, NT family please? Cause I know they are out there....

mall security is chasing away campers until 9am at fast forward

Been months since I've been in the thread but that's funny. Everyone from Austin knows that area could care less about you "copping heat". Those who try and stay in their cars will probably be ticketed too. That area doesn't want anybody disturbing Whole Foods patrons.

Back
Top Bottom