2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Concords are not Tiffanys tho... not the same hype.
Concords are the last time this thread blew up like it has.  Obviously they weren't hyped like this but its the last SB people in my city (Austin) camped overnight for.  You might be able to make double retail on the open market but after the hassle it's honestly not worth it.  My 401K makes more for 0% work on my part.

Don't be butt hurt all you kids do is hangout in an sb forum & get upset when other sneaker heads come in here

Lol
Tf? Son I've I've got butt twice already today. Come on now.

You're the one talkin outta your *** about stuff you know nothin about.

Don't be butt hurt all you kids do is hangout in an sb forum & get upset when other sneaker heads come in here

Lol

Sneakerhead :lol:

Let me guess you only buy it if other dudes think it's hot and it's worth over $300? You don't actually like the shoe just the fact that it will get you stares from many dudes and a handful of females

We will see come tomorrow, if I'm wrong so be it, but I doubt it with this much hype surrounding a shoe, kids are coming out of the woodworks for these

Concords are the last time this thread blew up like it has.  Obviously they weren't hyped like this but its the last SB people in my city (Austin) camped overnight for.  You might be able to make double retail on the open market but after the hassle it's honestly not worth it.  My 401K makes more for 0% work on my part.

And since as it's been pointed out at least 50% of the people that are going to end up with these don't care about SBs I'd say that the actual amount of people that truly want pairs to wear and not make lots of money on will end up waiting it out and the price will start to drop once the "needs the hottest shoe on the street" crowd has another shoe to go after.

Talked to CCS on the phone they said they have about 60 in each size, these things are gonna sell out faster on there than NDC especially with how many ATC services are going around for such a low quantity.
what do you expect ? their site is exactly like footlocker so people will just use the same bot.

Anyone know if ccs will have a size 6,6.5 ? I know they said 8-13 but any info if it has change

For the non believers (Yes you can get shoes and not camp for em or use bots
eek.gif
)

#teamearly #youknowigotit #couldagotmorebutdidntfeellikedrivingaroundtown

Back
Top Bottom