2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike needs to stop with this line **** and just send the kill tweet so I can go back to sleep
mean.gif
for real.. the only reason im trying still is cuz i can keep getting back in line and no sold out tweet.

i invested too much time already, i aint backing down still that dam tweet is sent!

I think for those of us that got through on NDC an hour and a half later are good since we had them in our carts from the beginning. NDC was basically holding our spot since the site crashed. I've never had NDC cancel my order after receiving an order confirmation email. Just sayin. I know people a couple years back when NDC oversold the concords I believe and gave everyone who got a cancellation email a $100-175 gift card but I don't recall that happening recently. *crossing fingers*

on the review screen cant checkout keeps doing the "order processing" spin for the last 2 hours even after refreshes

just logged in again and was able to check out with my sz 12's, they were still in my cart after giving up 1.5 hrs ago

wow my order is preparing to ship....ill pray for everyone else too. this whole ordeal was stupid but never give up people unless its obviously over. 

Back
Top Bottom