2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

picked two day shipping for ndc. hope they pack it quick and ship it off :lol:

i was about one minute late on the premiere link. clicked it, stayed patient while it was crawling like a snail and eventually went through all steps/pages (created a new account instead of logging in) and got my pair. It was size 8 so maybe thats why I had luck

yall think i can swing these as a trade for bred 1s?

i was about one minute late on the premiere link. clicked it, stayed patient while it was crawling like a snail and eventually went through all steps/pages (created a new account instead of logging in) and got my pair. It was size 8 so maybe thats why I had luck

idk, but I'd take the breds any day.

For those of you in Arizona, Utility Boardshop in Tempe has a few pairs. Biggest size was an 11. You could try local pickup, they said ~30 kids were outside as of 10:30am Arizona time. They are not accepting phone orders.
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
UTILITY
2000 E. RIO SALADO PKWY STE1024
TEMPE, 85251

Last edited:

was able to do the same, the whole process took about 20-25 mins. No refresh just backed up the page once. I got a 9 but need a 8.5.

hxzib_twittertiffanys05_831059.jpg

bshel_twittertiffanys02_831059.jpg
obnlo_twittertiffanys16_831059.jpg

uvdud_twittertiffanys11_831059.jpg

qjckh_twittertiffanys09_831059.jpg

Lmao , im low-key salty but these cheered me up.

Back
Top Bottom