2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good business man. Make people think he is giving them out for free when they have to spend $80 on a hoody and $40 for a shirt they walk out doing even more advertising for him by wearing his crap...but good deal i guess if you wear diamond clothing
how can you complain about this...ya he'll still get money. but dudes get a free hoodie and tee basically plus still gettin the dunks under retail. dude tries to do soemthing dope and people sitll have to try to find a way to complain about it smh

All hype aside, they are good looking shoes in person. Definitely glad to have a pair. They made me do a switch flip to buy my pair.

Last edited:
that hoody will deff be anywhere from $80-100 and the shirt will be $35+. More than retail on the dunks, but either way still dope for the dudes who are into that wack design lol. But still cool by nick. Surprising that they only got 100 pairs though.

Last edited:
All hype aside, they are good looking shoes in person. Definitely glad to have a pair. They made me do a switch flip to buy my pair.
You out in Tacoma? Just moved out here. Is there a place to cop new releases here (not just SBs)? Hit me up with a PM please.

On to other an stuff anyone in the east coast tried rocking your premiers in the snow like in the promo video?
laugh.gif
I just saw that and was like woah.

If I wasn't in sunny LA I would so go do that to see how much they repel
laugh.gif
I wear mine in the Michigan snow and they hold up great.  The bottoms are just dirty

Just read the past 8 million posts, sounds like NDC was back to 2012 this morning?

Why do people do this corny *** stuff? Never understood the whole stepping on shoes with other shoes pictures. Look at the cool kids everybody
If they wanna go ahead and ruin a pair of sneakers, they can go ahead and just send them my way instead. 
grin.gif

diamond just put up their crappy tees and hoodies with the design of the actual shoe on the shirt..lowkey thought they would secretly throw some pairs up on their site but no luck

Last edited:
So guys, have we seen any cancellation emails (besides the one with the 9:43 gmail clock) or anything like that for the early to cart but late to checkouts?! I am breathing deeply with every push notification of an email at this point.

yeah. less than the shoes for the package? Even a $90 hoodie and $35 tee is like retail+shipping. Don't spend if you don't want...

bet he has restock pairs stashed to later make some cash $$$
Cali tax is a ***** lol

Last edited:
Anybody go to blades on 72nd? Skimmed thru the comments on their ig page and from what I can tell there was some bs that went down that included hood dudes and a chick falling off a chair

Back
Top Bottom