2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those orange laces though :smh:

yea i had them in the cart at 8 am est but couldnt check out till 9 am, getting worried now..

Same here. I was able to add them to my cart before the site crashed and even managed to actually get to the last step and click the "Submit Order" button. Got that spinning circle for a couple seconds and then the site crashed. Wasn't able to access checkout until after 6 AM PST. Size 10.5, by the way.

Same here. I was able to add them to my cart before the site crashed and even managed to actually get to the last step and click the "Submit Order" button. Got that spinning circle for a couple seconds and then the site crashed. Wasn't able to access checkout until after 6 AM PST. Size 10.5, by the way.

That's weird. I checked out at 6:19 AM PST with a size 10.5 and I got my shipping confirmation.

I had the same issue.  i almost gave up cause my cart was empty for a minute.  after refreshing for about 20 mins, it reappeared and was able to check out about 6:10 PST.

Hopefully NDC's just lagging on the email confirmations for those who haven't rec'd em yet.  I did get one about 7pm Sunday evening.

most if not all should have got shipping confirmation for the diamond dunks today, if not, you should call nike and see whats happening. 

So, is it 8 am EST or 9 am EST tomorrow?

9AM EST - 6AM PST

I think two sites are dropping at the same time, one has been discussed here and the other hasn't. I've actually got two sites for everyone here, so hopefully that increases your chances if you haven't copped yet!

I had the same issue.  i almost gave up cause my cart was empty for a minute.  after refreshing for about 20 mins, it reappeared and was able to check out about 6:10 PST.

Hopefully NDC's just lagging on the email confirmations for those who haven't rec'd em yet.  I did get one about 7pm Sunday evening.
I wouldn't worry too hard over the weekend about email confirmations and shipping confirmation. Most stores will send all that Monday. I always think business day is when they do the next thing. Shipping confirmations Sunday can still come Monday. It is what it is..Besides everything is automated and streamlined unless stated they go through Verification (CCS). 

9AM EST - 6AM PST

I think two sites are dropping at the same time, one has been discussed here and the other hasn't. I've actually got two sites for everyone here, so hopefully that increases your chances if you haven't copped yet!
Ugh, I want everyone who didn't get a pair to get one. But at the same time I gotta look out for mines still :frown:

Last edited:
That's weird. I checked out at 6:19 AM PST with a size 10.5 and I got my shipping confirmation.

Damn. Now I'm worried.

Exactly what happened to me—cart was also empty at one point during my 100s of refreshes. I was reading through Twitter and apparently the reason some carts appeared empty was because Nike logged out users. Makes sense now since I do remember having to log back in and discovering that I still had a pair in my cart. I was legit gonna go back to bed thinking Nike removed the temporary hold on my pair and that it ended up getting cart jacked. Glad I stuck with it. Now I just need shipping confirmation.

9AM EST - 6AM PST

Will you be sharing these two sites with us? I sure hope so. Still looking to cop. Set a million reminders for myself. Think I caught a cold from camping out for these. I've been dead all day.

Btw, what store did you manage to get your pair at? 35 north was packed since the day before and I heard Alive and Well was pretty packed too and a lot of people got screwed due to the size measuring thing. I lucked out at 35 ave.

Alive and Well! It was madness there, a lot of people turned away when they couldn't get their size. AAW said "lol nope" to resellers and size swappers.

Alive and Well! It was madness there, a lot of people turned away when they couldn't get their size. AAW said "lol nope" to resellers and size swappers.
Damn nice, how early did you get there? 35th ave was pretty BS, they said no camping before 8, but 30+ peeps was there before then. It got wild at night and dudes started cutting. One dude passed out and threw up all over the barbershop next to the store lmao.

I hope I'm in the right thread. I have a DS pair of civilist sz11. All my highs r fitting crazy tight and I need to swap for an 11.5 (literally just put a foot in one shoe, and boxed em back up) any help will be greatly appreciated. Or even a point in the right direction. Thank in advance

UnTiff low came out in 06 meaning it was a gold box release.  I forgot his name, but didn't someone say something about the lows looking like a gold  box?

Back
Top Bottom