2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

kix-files is legit right? That may be my last hope :frown:. Considering they put up gamma 12s @ 500 I'm not getting my hopes up on how they're gonna price these diamonds.. just trying to get a pair near retail so I can stomp around in.. I'd gladly pay 2x at this point. Shoe game is just too harsh on a guy with an ordinary 9-5

I've been following this thread since Friday, and basically read everything, there aren't much info other than the very obvious sites. 

Last edited:
Can someone with the valentine's days tell me what is the alternate lace color. Like the shoe but not the main laces. Should've been the same dark red as the rest of the shoe.
I believe 9thWonderKid23 is the only person I've seen in this thread with them on hand. As you know, he's in here a lot so I'm sure you can PM him and he can help.
After I struck out repetitively yesterday trying to get a second pair, I grabbed 2 pillows for a steal price from someone local as a fall back. Anyone else in here collect promo items as well?
SICK! Where'd you scoop from? I've always wanted one of the rugs, but they go for straight up looneytunes prices when I see them.
One of my favorite promo items of all time. Excuse my fingers in these photos. Enjoy!

Dopeness like this must be quoted and repped. Salute, civic!

Especially if its a giant PK ghosted over the whole thing.
laugh.gif
Get'em.
Wow, I'm getting shut out by the NT fam.
If I knew, I'd help you out. That's what this thread is usually about. Stay tuned and I'm sure someone will come through for you.

Some people come on here and say they got sites, they obviously want people to be jealous and knew people would ask them for the sites.

someone started following friday and who joined TODAY obviously for tiffs lmao
I didn't join today, but yes recently. I just made a new account for a different name since I didn't like my other name. I've been following for a while though, but Tiffs is the release that got me to actually sign up and start posting, because it's one of my favorite shoe of all time. So what's your point of joined TODAY?

Ive been on the site a while and have lurked this thread. I dont post much so i dont expect info to just be handed to me. Have to put in work

Seriously, we all WANT a pair badly. But you only hurt your own chances if you leak info at this point. I'd exchange a shop for shop because I only know of one today, but I'm just not gonna give my info away and diminish my chance this morning

Last edited:
I didn't join today, but yes recently. I just made a new account for a different name since I didn't like my other name. I've been following for a while though, but Tiffs is the release that got me to actually sign up and start posting, because it's one of my favorite shoe of all time. So what's your point of joined TODAY?
The point is your gonna have to put in work.... so there is a 99% chance your not getting your favorite sneaker of all time today.....Sorry bud

i feel kind of  bad, only because i really don't know if people have a genuine interest in the shoe and want it, or are they just trying to get to say they have it.. you can't never tell nowadays 

Last edited:
All I'm saying is, I know the very obvious sites, but a lot of people come on here and say I know this and that, which makes people wonder and start asking, and people just answer with read couple pages back, which the infos aren't there! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom