2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well, after a disappointing few days of Tiff hunting (almost as disappointing as 112's for me, but I didn't expect to be able to get the Tiffs..112s I did and still struck out) trying everywhere i could and much rep to those here who were dropping info, I'm just moving on to cop some GRs I've been missing and some older releases. Eff it.

Looking at what's coming up, thankfully no QS's that I know of that I'm interested in. Not a fan of the V-Day dunks nor the camo 510's.

This weeks pickups in the midst of trying for Tiffs- always either DS or VNDS..
Iron Man Highs - $40 - DS
2014 BHM - Box price
Red Lobsters - $150 (so in 2 weeks got both for $250. Not bad)
Heineken Lows - $90 -- DS
Jameson Lows - $50
A gold box blue/white low I don't remember the name of - $20
Black box 6.0 Oncore - $20

PHEW! GOOD THING I INVESTED IN THE ETHERNET BUTT PLUG! BOOSTED MY SW ORDER TO THE TOP! TRUD UP!

Lol man yall gonna get banned from this thread for trolling. Dude who posted the suicide hotline number and said they were taking phone orders got banned lmao

Thumbs up on the effective trolling lmao

Well, after a disappointing few days of Tiff hunting (almost as disappointing as 112's for me, but I didn't expect to be able to get the Tiffs..112s I did and still struck out) trying everywhere i could and much rep to those here who were dropping info, I'm just moving on to cop some GRs I've been missing and some older releases. Eff it.

Looking at what's coming up, thankfully no QS's that I know of that I'm interested in. Not a fan of the V-Day dunks nor the camo 510's.

This weeks pickups in the midst of trying for Tiffs- always either DS or VNDS..
Iron Man Highs - $40 - DS
2014 BHM - Box price
Red Lobsters - $150 (so in 2 weeks got both for $250. Not bad)
Heineken Lows - $90 -- DS
Jameson Lows - $50
A gold box blue/white low I don't remember the name of - $20
Black box 6.0 Oncore - $20
How and where are you finding steals like this?

actin like you're an OG supporter of SW and ambush....

nobody gives a **** about these spots.

your attempt to stigmatize us for unfollowing them only makes us notice that you signed up with NT within the last 9 hours.
The Salt is strong in thee

I understand the policy of not posting false info and all, but some of these dudes have essentially been trolling this thread with nonsense posts for weeks now. Hopefully mods will understand this and realize that a small troll like this was well deserved and really didn't hurt anything/anyone.... 'cept maybe a feeling or two.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Trolling at its best [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
If anyone knows where I can find the black rains for close to retail, post or send me a pm. Will greatly appreciate it!!!

Just copped 112s for $150 shipped at SC Marketplace - probably the lowest I can get them for at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom