2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

here you go

Repped for the time you took to do this

the pics from sthebeast look great! I'd be nervous to test it out on my tiffs. Can anyone share info on how he did that?

I heard leather lotion does the trick.. But idk anything about the brands or how to apply it.

Just read more after I posted.. I'm not familiar with using a wood burner so I'm not even going to attempt it!

Last edited:
Yeah, I got excessive pairs, I don't mind using one as a test dummy if I know the full process.. It's going to be my beater anyways .. haha.

exactly. eyeball the existing lines and trace over them using the woodburner. make each groove deeper. it should be easy beccause the woodburner will cut the curface of the leather like a hot knife through butter. also, take a good look at the blocks of the croc skin after you,re done, theyre going to look too wide and "off". so divide the blocks by buring 1-2 lines in most of the cells to give it a look like the lows.

afterwards, polish the black leather with canola oil or leather conditioner on a paper towel or rag to really get that luxurious shine.

sthebest sthebest Nice work man, looks great

Nothing really to say about my Tiffs but they are better in person. I was honestly more excited to get my order of spots, '13 bhms, and budweisers from Launch in MI, shouts to them for the fast shipping and great prices. Waiting for my YOTHs and hopefully I can take a break for awhile and/or pick up a couple pairs I missed last year.

the pics from sthebeast look great! I'd be nervous to test it out on my tiffs. Can anyone share info on how he did that?

I heard leather lotion does the trick.. But idk anything about the brands or how to apply it.

Just read more after I posted.. I'm not familiar with using a wood burner so I'm not even going to attempt it!

i wouldnt recommend it if youve never used a wood burner before. you can seriously injure yourself. the first time i used it i accidentally burned my finger and it stung for the rest of the night.

the dude who put red laces from the BHM's on the Tiffs and has them on eBay for $10,000 calling them South Beach promo 1 of 1's responded to my message :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dear davidsshen1234,

is there something I am missing? Why are these $10,000?

- areyouin81

Dear areyouin81,

Cuz the are 1 of one promo samples serious buyers only u little dumbfuk and I'm purposefully shortening words u piece o ****.

- davidsshen1234

Last edited:
same here   just gonna wait it out and pay retail, hopefully a bit cheaper then these prices on ebay.   i was gonna give a pair of chromeball lows away to whoever helped me scoop a pair since i have 2 pairs lol  now i gotta get rid of one of em

Euro is my last hope, then I give up. I will pay resale then. I'm hoping that I can get two from euro though. My setup was all messed up with that server error last weekend. Hope we can all get our first pairs though! Hate to see people not cook.

I just responded "you dumbf it says right on the box you bought them at Atlas for $108 and the BHM's where you got the laces from are in the background" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom