2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's why I only go in Flight Club to look at old releases.Prices are ridiculous 

i think flightclub gets their own shipment for some SBs and sells them at retail. i got some janoskis for $80 there and pretty sure i saw birches for 90-100. would be stupid for someone to consign at those prices.

laugh.gif
get over yourself. I can cop these right now if I wanted to. I didn't want these all I'm saying is hypebeasts and bots getting on the SB bandwagon. It's people like u that think the internet is the only place to cop.
you are trying to say bots have something to do with it lmao bots had absolutely nothing to do with this release 

$600?!

honestly, say what you want about resellers but if they gonna sell for that much who wouldnt want to make a free 500??? Should've got a second pair in gs instead of 11.5
Trust. If I could make that much in profit for Tiffs, I would flip in a heartbeat. Same with the Red October ( I know it's not an SB). But you would have to be really thirsty or an idiot to pay that price for the Tiffs.

For those looking for a 6/6.5Y for their girls, how's that search been going? Lowest I've seen has been 499 shipped, and those sold QUICK!

Live auctions have been ending from 700-950.

I refuse to pay significant markup just because of my size. I will be patient for the pricing to drop. If it never drops as low as I expect, I'll pass. No way I'll ever support resellers who purchase up the already hard to find small sizes out of greed. Prices never have to be that high, and I won't be a part of the problem. Ever.

Trust. If I could make that much in profit for Tiffs, I would flip in a heartbeat. Same with the Red October ( I know it's not an SB). But you would have to be really thirsty or an idiot to pay that price for the Tiffs.

there clearly are though, whats the market at for mens? im guessing 300-350 is what the "majority" are calling fair? wih anything above being overpriced and then of course theres the people who say 20 bucks over retail is too much. Its crazy to see some listings start at .99 and end at like 378+shipping.

:lol: get over yourself. I can cop these right now if I wanted to. I didn't want these all I'm saying is hypebeasts and bots getting on the SB bandwagon. It's people like u that think the internet is the only place to cop.

For some the internet IS the only place to cop.

Why are you complaining if you didn't want them? You're complaining about an imaginary problem.

How would you know? Do you work at Nike???

Didn't think so
i dont need to, you would have a better chance at getting them without a bot being non TLO and its not like it was a struggle either they sat for a bit if you wanted them you couldve gotten them dont blame bots for them selling out. thats people buying the shoe.

U drive an frs/brz brah?

aluminum pedals automatically equal those twin cars? thats a pretty bold assumption to make from just pedal pics haha, not trying to start anything just saying.

nvmd stand corrected and will give rep for the fact you called it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom