2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lookin for the blk/canyon purple lows in 10.5 for the low if someone can help me out. Didnt expect ccs to clean out.

I always want to order from Project Blitz.....until I remember that they charge $15 for shipping 
sick.gif

^funny, I was selling my pair for $55 shipped (same size) and got no takers a few months back. Pair is about 7/10, still very wearable. Decided to keep them in the end, and happy I did.

^funny, I was selling my pair for $55 shipped (same size) and got no takers a few months back. Pair is about 7/10, still very wearable. Decided to keep them in the end, and happy I did.

dont blame you for keeping them, theyre dope & the materials look on point. I never buy used kicks so that couldve been the reason I didnt hit you up. dope pickup on the teals, especially for that price.

have instagram? I think I seen a few people selling these on there

do you remember who was selling them or the hashtag used? cuz you might as well say "have the internet? I think I seen a few people selling these on there" :lol:

Last edited:
Oh okay so they're stars not polka dots.... Damn those stars would look really good w/ 4th of July themed dunk like the "born in the usa" hopefully nike realizes what they have.

Those 510s keep looking better and better ... I'm stoked for them!

Any speculation about the jpacks? All I know is an April or may release for the bred low .. Can't wait to see what the next couple months bring us...

Back
Top Bottom