2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

****...looks like the 510's are gonna suffer the same "toe crease" problem that the premier highs suffer from
frown.gif
 Must be the material.. same thing on my RESN Dunks with that denim-upper. 

Call me crazy, but I like the majority of dudes customs. Those python diamonds might have a touch too much python, but they're still cool to me. I'd already own a pair of these....... if I could afford them
laugh.gif
Those are the exception cuz of all the places that are missing scales but most look ugly AF cuz its overkill on the scale like the tiffs posted on previous page, but people go ape **** for em 

Excited to see CCS has finally shipped. Well I decided to unds my Chirping Bird SB's. Surprised to see after all these years they still chirp.

i just checked, they probably update once a day, but mine is still showing as open, oh well

i have the same thing Status: OPEN

but in the product description is says 1 unit ready to ship

what shipping speed did you use and did you make a phone or online order ?

lol boys, i live in Australia and i picked them up for a price high than US retail,
and it was a little harder to pick them up here,
really asking if 320usd shipped is fair in terms of the market price 

but all good anyway

Bro, you knew what price seemed "fair" to you, kinda asked for those responses

****...looks like the 510's are gonna suffer the same "toe crease" problem that the premier highs suffer from
frown.gif
People have pointed this out on the premiers, neckfaces, and other pairs... could it be that it's a big foot problem? Hasn't happened to my pairs and I have sz 8 premiers & neckfaces. It kind of makes sense that it might happen to a size 13 shoe, just a theory

People have pointed this out on the premiers, neckfaces, and other pairs... could it be that it's a big foot problem? Hasn't happened to my pairs and I have sz 8 premiers & neckfaces. It kind of makes sense that it might happen to a size 13 shoe, just a theory

a pretty good theory though, hope we get some feedback from other NT'ers

my neckfaces are fine worn em about 8 or 10 times n im sz11

It could be the materials and/or the person making the shoe. My size 12 pusheads 2 have the toe crease also. But everything else I have gotten size 12 and 13 look great.

Could someone please enlighten me on the difference between the branded and non-branded 510's? I honestly can't see a difference.

Thanks

does it matter?! All shoes crease

Could someone please enlighten me on the difference between the branded and non-branded 510's? I honestly can't see a difference.

Thanks

510 tongue tag and insole. I'd honestly never go out of my way for a store branded shoe unless it was from my local.

510 tongue tag and insole. I'd honestly never go out of my way for a store branded shoe unless it was from my local.

still havent seen any pics of the 510's w/o the 510 tongue tag...i have a feeling theyre all going to have it, just like all the uprises have the stars on the tag...

I copped the Send Help 2's;

did you lose a bet or something :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom