2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Always thought those were dope.

How many actually released?

Did they come in all sizes?

Thought I heard a bunch of them were destroyed or something due to getting sued.

Always thought those were dope.

How many actually released?

Did they come in all sizes?

Thought I heard a bunch of them were destroyed or something due to getting sued.
Scattered sizes - yes most were destroyed - some made it out with some form of gas/oil stains. New Line Cinema owns the rights and didnt approve Nike to produce them.

Scattered sizes - yes most were destroyed - some made it out with some form of gas/oil stains. New Line Cinema owns the rights and didnt approve Nike to produce them.
Did all the townspeople get together and burn the Freddy's alive?

Just left 510. Got the second to last 10.5. Only 10-20 pairs left 10 and under. Pretty good turnout this morning, but nothing crazy.
damn looks like I missed out on a sz 11. glad I didnt drive the 30 min to berkeley. There's gonna be a wider release next weekend right?

Top of the world still had a couple of sizes left but it is $175 shipped to the US.Its 9,9.5 and 10.5.

Just wait it out.

Did all the townspeople get together and burn the Freddy's alive?
Good one
laugh.gif
  lol

Top of the world still had a couple of sizes left but it is $175 shipped to the US.Its 9,9.5 and 10.5.

Just wait it out.

Yeah, but that's in Canadian dollars. i was charged $158.22 shipped. That's w/ the $25 shipping fee. Small difference, but a difference nonetheless. However, i think these will be relatively easy to cop come next week, so you're right about that.

Shoulda went to Berkeley. Benny gold only had 20 pairs and a bunch if people cutting the line or having a gf buy 10.5's.

Waited 3 hours came out empty handed was 22nd in line.

Got a free donut from Benny himself and saw Rich Aurilia walk by with his wife. None of the other people recognized him :smokin

Last edited:
So are people going to line up for all releases now lol.

Ok,thanks sdiori

Last edited:
I think cali definitely is.

But remember they get to rock kicks all year instead of 4 or 5 months like me.SMH

Jerry who owns 510 was saying that they have a consistent group who camp for every release of 10-20 people. So yeah, there were about 40 more than usual this morning, myself included. There really aren't many places to pick up SB's though and I wanted to support a local place who was part of this shoe rather than buy online.

For those with the tiffs did u notice the croc looks better on other pairs? Like some seem detailed and textured more than others?

Back
Top Bottom