2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

might be able to even work him down lower... but yea, you right. you right.
You and I are the same size. I will only say this once.

When it comes to SBs... finding a 6 is finding that 1%. I have accepted the fact that not only do I have to work like a dog to find my size... but if and that's a BIG IF I do, I will most likely have to pay up the *** to obtain them. 

On the very rare occasion I will be able to pay retail on a hyped QS. Even rarer still, I will find that long neglected/forgotten single Dunk SB for a ridiculously low price.

In general... it isn't worth gambling with such a rare size. Learn to pay a bit more and to cop early. This will help keep your sanity in the long run. 

damn thats quite a bit. I found some for 250 and theyre in good shape but yellow from aging and perhaps more unfortunate, not my size.
Yeah but DS on those older kicks will bring a bit more. I'd happily pay $275 but I'd be willing to go $300 for a DS pair.

Bit the bullet and bought a used pair of the cigar city looked very good in the pics, let's see when I get'em. Always a gamble.

Does the import fee apply too everything or just big companies like ebay etc

Im not sure on " import taxes" etc but when i bought my YOTH, 2 pairs of BHM, and Petoskey dunks from a canadian retailer (TOTW) totalling to about $520 shipped ( no "import taxes" etc...

You shouldn't assume anything, bro. Who said we're all dudes?

:lol:

Im not sure on " import taxes" etc but when i bought my YOTH, 2 pairs of BHM, and Petoskey dunks from a canadian retailer (TOTW) totalling to about $520 shipped ( no "import taxes" etc...

Why would you get import fees if you bought it from a canadian retailer? You didn't import it.

Not sure if you got an answer yet, but TOTW has gotten there pairs in 3 days ago.

EDIT:

sorry didnt read further on the thread.

They got them in on the 14th. I remember because they were putting them out when I picked up the Valentine's day.

Also for those that shop on Nike,Finishline,Eastbay and footlocker that have a Disover card please use shop discover for 10% cashback on those sites and many more.

I racked up over $80 cashback in just 2 weekends.I used that to get 3 nike $25 gift cards or you can use it towards the balance left on your card.It is really great to use.

caution,using credit cards may or may not be dangerous,addicting or hazerdous to your credit score or financial being.
i specifically got this card for tat reason, as well as to build credit when im done with college.  i pay the balance in full every time i use it but the rewards are sweet. around christmas alone i racked up 100 dollars in rewards as well as 50 from my girlfriend referring me. thats a good pair of kicks for free :smile:

anyone who wants to apply, if i refer you you get 50 dollars in rewards just for joining and i get 50 too haha. some sites have up to 20 percent back

Back
Top Bottom