2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I can't imagine how much money I'd have spent by now if we had an MLB team here. I follow the season somewhat, but don't really have much of a reason to root for anyone, and as such never bought an MLB jersey. I also don't have a Pelicans or Authentic Hornets jersey because any player that's worth having is almost surely going to be traded/hurt and I can't stand the way Rev 30 stuff looks in person, plus I'm a cheapskate that refuses to spend that much on a jersey that I'm not happy with.

I can't imagine how much money I'd have spent by now if we had an MLB team here. I follow the season somewhat, but don't really have much of a reason to root for anyone, and as such never bought an MLB jersey. I also don't have a Pelicans or Authentic Hornets jersey because any player that's worth having is almost surely going to be traded/hurt and I can't stand the way Rev 30 stuff looks in person, plus I'm a cheapskate that refuses to spend that much on a jersey that I'm not happy with.
yeah NO hasn't had a jersey worth getting since Chris Paul. Davis is good but he's too damn ugly
roll.gif

sfjunglist sfjunglist based on your user name are you involved at all with the dnb scene in SF? It's been a while since I was active in the party scene here, but I remember friends used to bring Juju and those guys out here almost regularly (this was back in the early 00s though)

sfjunglist sfjunglist based on your user name are you involved at all with the dnb scene in SF? It's been a while since I was active in the party scene here, but I remember friends used to bring Juju and those guys out here almost regularly (this was back in the early 00s though)

I created this account back in the early 2000s and back then I was all about the sf dnb scene. I still love the music, but not really into the scene anymore. Having a wife and two kids will do that to you. I'm not even sure there is much of a dnb scene here anymore.

I think it all turned to dubstep at some point. I know some guys that are still carrying on the torch locally, but aside from the stuff they do themselves there's nothing out there locally and even on a normal regional level. I probably lost a lot of frequency range from nights spent in the jungle room at parties here. I've been digging up old mixes lately though, a friend was supposed to rip the Jungle Book mixtape series for me a while back, but I'm not sure what happened with that.

Dubstep is cool, but it just isnt the same. SF used to have a pretty big and thriving dnb scene back then. Then it just went away.

jordan jersey w/ lebrons?!!?

I've always talked ish about dudes who try and tell other dudes what to wear, but I have to draw the line here...don't do it bro
:lol:

Sometimes I'll wear a Nike hat with my J's, just because..... I always wonder if there's a head out there that I'm secretly pissing off when I'm out and about :lol: . A lot of people seem to hate seeing the 2 mixed :rolleyes

Last edited:

jordan jersey w/ lebrons?!!?

I've always talked ish about dudes who try and tell other dudes what to wear, but I have to draw the line here...don't do it bro
laugh.gif

Sometimes I'll wear a Nike hat with my J's, just because..... I always wonder if there's a head out there that I'm secretly pissing off when I'm out and about
laugh.gif
. A lot of people seem to hate seeing the 2 mixed
eyes.gif
As long as you think you're the **** it doesn't matter
laugh.gif
I know how a lot of NTers would feel about the way I dress.

Mixing preppy with sneakers but idc. I like suits and cardigans and button downs. I also like sneaks. It is what it is.

Because my personal ethics are offended by people selling fake crap on ebay. Take that stuff to a stall at a flea market, I don't want to see it coming up in any searches when I'm looking for something. It also bugs me that even though he knows the seller knows they're full of it, they've got it listed with a high BIN price, so someone in a rush might accidentally click the buy it now button and have to go through the process of getting a refund.
Why are we trying to protect the idiots who won't read the listing?

I'm also not the type of dude to tell someone to stop it with an outfit, BUT...

Saw a guy wearing a Jordan t-shirt and Polo shoes. Stupidest look I've ever seen.

I'm also not the type of dude to tell someone to stop it with an outfit, BUT...

Saw a guy wearing a Jordan t-shirt and Polo shoes. Stupidest look I've ever seen.
yeah thats a lil odd. i think the nike shirt with j's isnt bad cause nike is the parent company of jb..... maybe?
nerd.gif

Only bad part about waiting for this shipment from Top of The World is depending on USPS...their 'tracking' is atrocious. :smh: Much rather to spend the extra money and use FedEx or UPS to see where my items are. Ah Pues...now we wait. :rolleyes

I've said this before and I'll say it again, I couldn't care less about what people wear w/ their sneakers. For the most part, I just address the heat that they have on and keep it moving. 

Some outfits may garner a laugh or two but I'm not about to critique fashion like I'm Anna Wintour or someone of prominent status in the fashion world. 

I shed a tear this morning thanks to @Dcypoe81 and his YOTH pics...I had this feeling that I'd feel the same way as when I passed on the WPF, envy and remorse towards passing! Lol, still on the lookout for a pair. I think all I need is some SOMP's in my life to make me feel better tho

Last edited:

Really wanted another pair of tiff highs. Put those behind me though, and copped DS Barfs for $192 shipped. Seller was really chill as well.

Anyone NOT grabbing this weekends release? I may pass, I'd like to see a pair in person. Not a huge camo guy.
I'm passing. Not big on camo. Have the original iguana camo janoskis. That's enough for me. Pics make them look dope though. If I had extra cash right now, I'd consider.

I have never seen a mod in here before lol.

But I recall a mod/dude named methodcial who appeared to be like a unicorn or mythical and popped up and  banned someone instantly.

He definitely had the juice.
They occasionally come. They always see. They always conquer.

My homie @Dcypoe81  knows what's up with the SPoTs. Yall slept. Just like the Black Rains
LOVE the SPoTs.

anyone here mess with wearing throwback jerseys?

I don't rock hardwood classics--I find cheap kids 90s jersey's on ebay.

currently I have penny hardaway and the purpble alonzo mourning. I gave the teal L. Johnson to my nephew (which he never wears :smh: ) I bought us both grapes at the time :lol:

I still have my swing man LBJ Cavs jersey and Shaq '34' Lakers Jersey. I only cop jersey's of players I love. I gotta get me a Barkley jersey tho for sure--he was my guy back in the 90s. Still hunting for a Jordan UNC jersey--that's my grail right now. I also always ****** with hockey jerseys, but not Dom K just solidified my hunt :lol: . Need that Gretsky LA Kings STAT.

Back
Top Bottom