2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

At the airport waiting for my flight, just seen some dude wearing a clean pair of Boarder Blue's..didn't know they popped that much

There doesnt seem to be much hype for the SB air jordans??  I acually like the colorway do u guys think it will be a easy cop

SOMPS being limited is no bueno. dont get me wrong i love the shoe and color scheme i think it fits nigel and nyc perfectly. ill be trying to get them because of him to be honest. but i bet they limited these because it is a very general black color and they would sit if they were not limited. 

Bored at work...

Godzilla Vs. Tokyo

not looking good for SW, just got this email from them in response to my inquiry RE: SOMPs

I just asked our Nike buyer and here's what he said:

"Not looking like it. If something changes I’ll let you know." 

At this point, it doesn't look like we'll be getting those shoes. 

If we do, it'll be posted on all of our social media pages. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Looks like these SOMPs are going to be more limited than everyone had hoped... 

Did BP actually tell the truth for once??  
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

I'm from CT we don't get any exclusive sbs.. Any place in NY or Mass getting the SOMPs?
in their instagram, BP mentioned 21 mercer and dave's wearhouse. have not seen any confirmation on social media or otherwise from those places directly.

nothing definitive yet from the other usual suspects either. 

i'm really hoping for some more local spots at least selling in store otherwise we are all gonna be cartjacking each other on SPoT.

Back
Top Bottom