2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

this also

I'm SOL too. :smile: Almost no SB accounts in Van and all Canadian size runs start at 8. I gotta drive down to Seattle or online shop. XD

So no worries you ain't missing much.
There's only one sb account in Victoria, and they barely get anything. Right now they have the safari atomic reds, those black and multi colored stitched highs, and the bhms, so far behind :smh:

If only it was a blue swoosh

Edit: and not made of PLASTIC

Last edited by a moderator:
still salty i missed out on the AJ1 SBs.. gotta keep the eye on the prize though.. trying to money up for the supreme high trinity.

Have you guys heard of this website? I've been told it's legit (never ordered there myself). Just thought I'd share it. Has some relatively older stuff, especially for smaller footed people. Ran some numbers and it probably doesn't make sense unless you find more than 1 pair of shoes you want.

http://www.snowbeach.com/is-bin/INT...impleSearch_NameOrID=nike+sb+dunk&findSimple=

Well I had a fun time looking around. Wish the chirping birds and piggies were in my size. XD

Those larry perkins might not even chirp. If I remember right only the US release got the chirping bit, it wasn't included in the EU releases.

Those larry perkins might not even chirp. If I remember right only the US release got the chirping bit, it wasn't included in the EU releases.

WHAT. THE WHOLE POINT OF THE SHOE IS THE CHIRPING GIMMICK. If I bought them and they didn't chirp I would be UPSET. :frown:

WHAT. THE WHOLE POINT OF THE SHOE IS THE CHIRPING GIMMICK. If I bought them and they didn't chirp I would be UPSET. :frown:

Yeah just googled to check and here's what I found on Stashed Boxes:

Whether you think it’s a good or bad thing, Spanish store Paxanga has confirmed that the European release will not make any noise when the tongue is pressed. This is apparently due to the chip not having a European patent.

Back
Top Bottom