2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Peep the swooshes on my team red corduroys. I am just using these as a daily driver.

does that work on saturday morning releases too?
just make sure at some point that morning you use ebates to open the link. usually like 15-20 minutes before madness begins I click all the links for sneaker sites carrying whatever I'm after just in case.

they're real good about giving credit too, if nothing shows you just provide some purchase info and the amount and they'll usually update within 24 hrs. I've had some I forgot to click the link and I submitted for credit and they let it slide too

Last edited:
Thanx to the guys @Koziak and @mastersplntr I just go my complete time to skate [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Also to keep it [emoji]128175[/emoji] here's some more codes

Edit: p.s. I hope this is not too much off topic

Last edited:
Local Vancouver heads, Menu is dropping you know what:

Tomorrow, Tuesday 11:00AM (sizes 8.5-12)

Sorry dudes, can't help anyone here I gotta work ^^;

No chance I can get a pair but thanks for sharing info like this. repped.

Local Vancouver heads, Menu is dropping you know what:

Tomorrow, Tuesday 11:00AM (sizes 8.5-12)

Sorry dudes, can't help anyone here I gotta work ^^;

Damn, I never noticed you were in Van :lol: . I used to live there, moved back to the island for school in September though. Now I'm SOL for dunks :smh:

Definitely liking the hoyas, will buy if there are pairs to go around.

UNCs are disappointing.

Damn, I never noticed you were in Van :lol: . I used to live there, moved back to the island for school in September though. Now I'm SOL for dunks :smh:

I'm SOL too. :smile: Almost no SB accounts in Van and all Canadian size runs start at 8. I gotta drive down to Seattle or online shop. XD

So no worries you ain't missing much.

just make sure at some point that morning you use ebates to open the link. usually like 15-20 minutes before madness begins I click all the links for sneaker sites carrying whatever I'm after just in case.

they're real good about giving credit too, if nothing shows you just provide some purchase info and the amount and they'll usually update within 24 hrs. I've had some I forgot to click the link and I submitted for credit and they let it slide too
ebates is crap.  a good number of my purchases never got credited.  they never paid out my money when they were supposed to.  i emailed them about it and never received a response.  

Whew...I think I'll be able to finally relax this weekend with releases since I'm not going for the rivalry pack. Finally...some breathing room unless Nike drops some unexpected release news in the next couple days which would not surprise me the very least bit.

Back
Top Bottom