2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maaan.....Cal surf was BS`ing with my rivalry pack. they said shipped monday but MF fed ex didnt pick em up until today. smdh.

Im glad MN isnt that far away, they should be here friday.......unless they did that smart mail bull crap with USPS (i HATE that)
sorry man I think I was the one who posted those guys up - hope you get your shoes soon.

I'm glad you said that... had G towns in my cart but decided against them :lol: I'm gravy. AJKOs G towns >*

UNCs?? I'm not sure; I've have to wait and see when both are in my possession.

Bin 5s for 500, Banned 1s for 300, and skunks for 350? That website is very fishy. I'm guessing it's not legit. 

sorry man I think I was the one who posted those guys up - hope you get your shoes soon.
Nah, its all good. ****, I offered to buy them from a dude on ebay that was selling both for $325 as a pack for $$275 and he declined. i even sent him a message, thanking him for the decline and saving me $57, lmbo.

Corgi just posted DS Haze size 9.5 for a good price.. I'd check it out asap...

I don't know how those would do in this day and age. It seems like it's the kind of shoe that only someone with a bit of depth in Dunks would go after now, since it looks sun bleached even brand new. That being said, if it was a 10.5 or an 11, I'd be emailing him now.

Any of you guys ever do a dim sum cart brunch? I've been meaning to try the one here, but there's always a struggle to get up out of bed and moving on Sundays.
MY BROTHA, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

I don't know how those would do in this day and age. It seems like it's the kind of shoe that only someone with a bit of depth in Dunks would go after now, since it looks sun bleached even brand new. That being said, if it was a 10.5 or an 11, I'd be emailing him now.
Yeah would've tried to cop if they were 10.5 or 11 as well. Back in 2006 those shoes were on my grail list. Being so old they're hard to price now but honestly $330 is an extremely reasonable price IMO. Wish I could cop his Tiff lows too lol.

They're still on my list, just not at the top. 330 is a very good price for them though. It kills me when I see something that I'm really after pop up on his feed but it's in a size that I'd basically have to tear open the toe box to fit in.

They're still on my list, just not at the top. 330 is a very good price for them though. It kills me when I see something that I'm really after pop up on his feed but it's in a size that I'd basically have to tear open the toe box to fit in.
SO TRUE LOL. he seems to post a lot of heat around size 9 and around size 12. I remember back in the day Haze low and highs went for like 350-450 easy. But I agree with you, probably not really a sought after shoe anymore.

Those FA white/blue patents, not much more than I paid for a used pair and they're brand new, 2 sizes too big, but still.

Those Bao**** are a cop for me. I'm glad they'll be a GR, hopefully I can get a second pair on discount. 

I just had to think long about getting the new lows for April (not the giraffes), and decided against it. My pockets are hurting, bad.

Corgi brought out the size 9 Diamond lows. Shot him an email. 15 mins after post. Probably too late. A cool 800 shipped.

Supposedly one of the best resellers out there, but kind of temperamental if you jerk him around in any way. Also with the more expensive shoes usually won't sell to you unless you've done business before.

He has a ton of shoes.

Yall think this is his collection or does he sell shoes for people?

Cause he staying having rare older ish.Dope.

Is the baos gon be on nike?

If you dig through the older threads on the Sneaker Showcase he's got some posts on there. I'd like to buy some of the stuff that isn't super hyped because he's got a lot of things that I really like that nobody was after then or now, but it never pops up in my size when I'm ready to buy.

Supposedly one of the best resellers out there, but kind of temperamental if you jerk him around in any way. Also with the more expensive shoes usually won't sell to you unless you've done business before.
Does he have a website? I tried to search for it, and I'm curious to see what he has. 

Back
Top Bottom