2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wondering if corgi gonna drop the heat on us again today lol - i missed out on some knicks dunks yesterday.

heinys
pimp.gif

@verse001 always bringin' heat and dope pics...Repped. It's too bad someone like you doesn't get samples/shoes early to take pics of..... we always get "turrible", blurry, messed up teaser pics until a week before release date when the good HD pics come out. Seems like its a requirement of whoever gets shoes early/samples that they must take bad pics of them.

Last edited:
Man, there's a pair of 85 Michigan Highs on ebay right now. WAY out of my comfort zone for this month though.

Anybody ever order from zadehkicks? I ordered YOTH's a couple of days ago, and was wondering when I should expect shipping info..

On a side note, got my Gtown and UNC's today and loving them

Last edited:
Money's tight so it's either 1 pair of Chronicles 2 and 1 pair of UNCs together, both for retail. Or 1 pair of DS When Pigs Fly for about the same price as the other 2 together shipped....................

Money's tight so it's either 1 pair of Chronicles 2 and 1 pair of UNCs together, both for retail. Or 1 pair of DS When Pigs Fly for about the same price as the other 2 together shipped....................
Buy what you like but IMHO 2 will always be > 1

Also if anyone wears a 10.5 there's a decently priced pair of Ultraman Highs on the bay right now.

I came to this same thing when the SOMP's released and I missed out...could've got a pair of SOMP on resell for $225ish but decided to get some YOTH and Civilists for only $50 more so I went with quantity + pairs I regret not picking up over the struck out pair but I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Last edited:
I came to this same thing when the SOMP's released and I missed out...could've got a pair of SOMP on resell for $225ish but decided to get some YOTH and Civilists for only $50 more so I went with quantity + pairs I regret not picking up over the struck out pair but I don't think you can go wrong either way.
That YOTH pick up is a High Quality pick up. Don't be discouraged. Somps can still be had at a decent price

That YOTH pick up is a High Quality pick up. Don't be discouraged. Somps can still be had at a decent price
Oh I know lol. I just had the chance to pick them up for $150 which was cheaper than the $225 the SOMP were going for a few days after release so it was a no brainer. From what everyone's been saying, the chronicles 2 are super dope. I'm planning on picking up them up soon too.

**** it. WPF it is. Not really the one to wear pink but they are too clean. I can dress em down with gray/subdued color shirts. My girl is gonna look at me like I'm crazy when I throw them on feet. Def not used to that site but hey gotta step out the box sometimes

Ive been eyeballing tokyo taxis all day today. Seems like a solid cop for ~$100.

That's a steal if DS.

got the rival pack today, have to pick one and return the other but it's so hard to choose :wow:

Hoyas... UNC's are supposedly trash.

nice shots of the guccis and boarder blues!
i might have to pass on the bao**** because i already spent my cash on these pickups

#NT straight flexin

Back
Top Bottom