2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just keep my head up. There have been tons of times though where I almost stepped in crap and managed to dodge it right before I did. Me stepping on gum so much is the reason I always spit it out into a can.
the walk to work.. and geese run this hood.. lol.. it's going to happen.

If anything sticking wet feet into socks and then jamming them into the shoe is going to beat the shoe up worse than walking in the rain ever could.

I cant keep up with the thread so not sure if it is posted but Verticle Urge put up all the April Releases. (except for the baohous)

bags on your feet or taking your shoes off? :lol:

I was down DC area for a wedding last week and I was wearing my SB 1's in the rain and someone was came up to me and was like "why are you wearing those in the rain?!?!" :smh: :lol:

Suede is the only thing I won't wear in the rain, everything else is fair game. Even "icey" soles.

I feel like those products like wearable shoe trees/force fields and sole protectors are used by those IG flexers who wear their shoes for a handful of times and then sell them as "VVVVVVVVVVVVNDS or PADS" but that's just me.
i feel the same way when a shoe starts to crease it ads the aged affect which i like i dont resell my kicks so maybe im just bias 

Man I HATE creasing.... Always have. Might be a hood thing, idk. But your kicks always had to be a fresh as possible :lol: if not jokes would ensue.

Like Drake said ".... Still like to scrub Js with a toothbrush"

there is nothing better than a well worn pair of shoes; it gives the shoe character IMO

If you are worried about crease than grab this look

Last edited:
there is nothing better than a well worn pair of shoes; it gives the shoe character IMO

If you are worried about crease than grab this look

Hey, were did you find my Picture?
I thought that my wife hid that Picture?
Oh well, me in all my glory!

For those in OC/LA Area:

BTNC NEWSLETTER APRIL 2, 2014

NIKE SB "VENOM GREEN" & "GIRAFFE" (IN-STORE ONLY 4/5/14)

203 North Harbor Blvd.
Fullertton, CA.
(714)441-3434

Off topic, but those Supreme Foams, as everybody with a pulse knew, went stupid fast. Couldn't even check out at 11AM on the head. No love lost, lord knows I only wanted to feed the beasts and make my upcoming Dunks free. I'm reminded why I don't do that anymore.

Anyway, good morning all. Still holding out for $90 on those Baos. We shall see...

Last edited:
Off topic, but those Supreme Foams, as everybody with a pulse knew, went stupid fast. Couldn't even check out at 11AM on the head. No love lost, lord knows I only wanted to feed the beasts and make my upcoming Dunks free. I'm reminded why I don't do that anymore.
I added a 10 to cart just to see if I could. I'd love to double or triple my money (these things are up on eBay for like $750+ now) but I can't bring myself to resell something I don't like. I've never bought a shoe with the purpose of selling it and I don't think I'll start now but gee would it be nice haha

^^^^ Not going to lie. I tried to cop some foams too. That $500+ profit = 4 pairs of free Dunks for me so no shame in that.

Sadly, couldn't get payment info in fast enough :/

I added a 10 to cart just to see if I could. I'd love to double or triple my money (these things are up on eBay for like $750+ now) but I can't bring myself to resell something I don't like. I've never bought a shoe with the purpose of selling it and I don't think I'll start now but gee would it be nice haha

I had an 11.5 in my cart, but was cart jacked. I would have only made an excuse to keep em anyway. I've resold before with the intent to make my pairs less or free, but it's not worth the effort anymore. Plus, I'm like you, I can't buy stuff I don't like. Let those who want them cook. Anxiously waiting these Hackey sack joints, hopefully they're fire.

danvsman danvsman

I logged in as soon as I got the app update and they were already gone. The red pair wasn't that bad looking to me, but it wasn't something I'd go out of my way to get or pay resale prices on.

had a pair of black 10.5s in my cart but couldn't check out fast enough. They would've funded a pair + of supreme highs.

Back
Top Bottom