2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I usually take my shots on my way to work as I'm walking to the train. Its New York so most ppl don't care what you're doing. They look for a sec and they keep it moving. I have a mini tripod and a remote. It usually take 4 minutes or so and I take like 10-15 pics. Not the longest process in the world but I like it
Yea people in nyc will pretend you don't even exist as they walk by. Anyway dope picture, I still haven't UN-DS mine 
happy.gif

coolshoeshine.com has some UCS for 184.99 i know someone was looking for them the other day and they have some older SBs also like the bruts, supremes, concords, calis, thai temples, new castles, mcrads, dooms, resn, levis, nontourage, skate mental and others.
Bummer on no bigfoot sizes but good looking out.

Yeah it's way too hard to take pics of my own shoes so I only snap a shot while I'm sitting on the subway. lol

I regret not buying Corgi's Irons a couple days back. Saw em in person at fcny, so smooth and the blue really pops.

yeah I'm not busting out a monopod and cable release to show a bunch of people on the internet what I'm wearing. I don't really flex for followers either most of the people that follow me are actual people I've known for years.

I think the whole posing picture culture is just lame/corny.I mean for girls its fine and on feet pics are cool but if you splashing in ponds,doing the dainty ankle pose,and coming up with themes that is just to much and you are looking for to much attention.

Thanks to everyone in here that gave me some feedback on how these perform on the course. Looking at them I really like the way these are built and wish that normal Dunks Nike puts out looked like this.

I may have an update if it ever stops raining on the weekend and I take my friends up on their offer to go out to a course.

Digging those statues Mr. T been on the hunt for those. As for the whole themed pictures I just feel its another form of artistic expression and creativity. I enjoy them to a certain degree but to each his own though. What im not down with is the whole twinkle toes pose. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Digging those statues Mr. T been on the hunt for those. As for the whole themed pictures I just feel its another form of artistic expression and creativity. I enjoy them to a certain degree but to each his own though. What im not down with is the whole twinkle toes pose.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Twinkle Toes
laugh.gif
 lol

yeah I'm not busting out a monopod and cable release to show a bunch of people on the internet what I'm wearing. I don't really flex for followers either most of the people that follow me are actual people I've known for years.
I don't think everyone who using DSLRs is doing it for follower. Some people just enjoy taking of the kicks they're rocking. And like anything else, some are not satisfied with the norm or average quality, whether it be because of competitive nature or a greater love for photography. I know some great shoe photographers who don't have followers, they're just combining two of their loves

Last edited:

I think the whole posing picture culture is just lame/corny.I mean for girls its fine and on feet pics are cool but if you splashing in ponds,doing the dainty ankle pose,and coming up with themes that is just to much and you are looking for to much attention.
I agree. I love shoe photography but when people put too much effort into a theme, I taints the shot or image. I becomes very corny and lame.

Back
Top Bottom