2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice. I have a pair I bought DS a while back for 175. I still need to rock them more. The leather on the toe box is so thick and sturdy. Only thing I hate is how the swoosh fades. Those look like they're in reasonable condition though. Creasing doesn't look too bad and looks like most of the stars are on the bottom

Haha thanks! Copped mine for $106 off of eBay. As of right now I'm trying to whiten the midsole. I heard there's a hair product that can help yellowed midsole turn white but idk if it's going to damage the suede.

"Bought these in 2004 and worn them sparingly since.  Overall condition is great, 9/10.  No stains or odors.  There is minor wear which can be seen in the pictures.   

Minor scuffs, slight heel drag and minor piling on inside.  DOES NOT come with extra laces.  Feel free to contact with any questions." "179.99 OBO plus 20 shipping".

​I hope this wasn't one of us on the bay trying to sell these as a 9/10 
roll.gif

"Bought these in 2004 and worn them sparingly since.  Overall condition is great, 9/10.  No stains or odors.  There is minor wear which can be seen in the pictures.   

Minor scuffs, slight heel drag and minor piling on inside.  DOES NOT come with extra laces.  Feel free to contact with any questions." "179.99 OBO plus 20 shipping".

​I hope this wasn't one of us on the bay trying to sell these as a 9/10 
roll.gif
those sneakers need to be donated or thrown in the trash. Garbage listing.

"slilght tear in the toe box. Still very wearable. 7/10. $99.99 plus shipping."

I lol'd at this. People are usually too generous with their ratings. I'm usually pretty particular when it comes to condition. I've been mostly buying DS lately for that reason

That's Hella Funny If You Check His Other Auctions He Has A Pair Of Boba Fetts With The Same Copy Pasta For Description. Super Lazy

Sometimes i just don't  understand peoples rating system!. When people rate shoes in such disillusion its almost an automatic turnoff for me. Just post the pics and let prospective buyers judge themselves. 

I describe deadstock in my descriptions as

Dead stock meaning never tried on, never unlaced, never ig posed, only taken out of the box for pictures.. Including everything that came with the sneakers

Dead stock meaning never tried on, never unlaced, never ig posed, only taken out of the box for pictures.. Including everything that came with the sneakers
and thats exactly what DS is in my opinion.

DS means never worn out the house--if I tried 'em on when I bought 'em I don't count that. IG posted? I don't count that. I agree with everything included with the sneakers.

Then most retail stores sell used shoes lmao

This and more of it....

I think the debate is mainly geared towards those people who try and advertise **** as DS and use to jack up the price to some obscene amount... and it's like "c'mon fam, these aren't DS for xyz reasons"

Last edited:
DS means never worn out the house--if I tried 'em on when I bought 'em I don't count that. IG posted? I don't count that. I agree with everything included with the sneakers.

I meant instagram posed meaning the current trends of instagram sneaker pictures..

Water stompin
Ballerina
Heel /toe
Licking of sole
And all that other nonsense

Back
Top Bottom