2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

todays wear

That's exactly what I thought. There's FAR TOO MANY things out there to draw inspiration from. I would hate to see SB constantly rehash older colorways. I want to see them be creative and push boundaries.
I would love some Skunk Lows but I agree 100%. Was hoping for something crazy for 4/20 dunk but the hacky sacks could be coo.

Has anybody's Martini order shipped? I think i remember someone's Snake Eyes being canceled.
nerd.gif

EDIT: Just saw who's order was canceled...used that handy dandy 'search feature.'
laugh.gif
Hopefully mine ships soon...no matter how many pairs I have, getting new joints always feels like Christmas.
happy.gif
Havent got a shipment confirmation, but havent got a cancelled email on my pair either.

Havent got a shipment confirmation, but havent got a cancelled email on my pair either.

Snake eyes oversold, I ended up canceling the order in its entirety. Never got an email, called to inquire about the status of my order.

I would love some Skunk Lows but I agree 100%. Was hoping for something crazy for 4/20 dunk but the hacky sacks could be coo.
Yeah, they're decent. I hope there's a dunk in the pack too, but from what I've heard there isn't.

Yeah, they're decent. I hope there's a dunk in the pack too, but from what I've heard there isn't.
Someone posted a colorway and release date for a dunk low/high directly from Nikes website *on this page* to release on 4/26. Looks like it could be the hacky sack dunks.

Last edited:
Saw this, but was looking for teaser pics or whatever. Hacky sack high has me

If done right with those same patterns posted.
Could be clean. I'm excited to see. But maybe it's going to be a true QS/HS where they just release and if you buy you buy.

I'm hoping the olive/turbo greens and maybe the giraffes that concepts just got sit until they put them on a special promotions sale lol...idk if I can wait that long tho

Hello everyone. Been lurking fir a while. Great forum. Just wanted to ask does anyone tie their laces differently. Ive seen some pics of people that do like a double slipknot type of thing. I have no idea how to do it though. I lace mine loose and like to end one hole before the top. ("Top" meaning the last individual hole before the cluster of 4 holes)

Back
Top Bottom