2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I feel like the stripes might be hiding behind the flaps :nerd: Either way if I can pick em up for retail or less I'll be happy.

Damn you put me on a search lol. I remember seeing these last week when they were posted, sometimes I just browse #nikesb. Not stripes, but it is red. Even though I don't wear highs like that just knowing it's there is dope. Super cop for me. I'm juiced for these.

it's BS..... BUT IT'S THE GAME. I mean you can either roll or get rolled on, but this is how it is now. Do I like it? Hail naw! Do I do it often? HAIL NAW. Last time I did a pre-order was for Grape 5s (which I didn't even need).

But for somebody like me who

a) doesn't have a local
b) doesn't have a "connection" with said local
c) doesn't have somebody working in a FTL or shop that can look out

My best options are to wake up early *** on a saturday after I've worked ALL WEEK..... And I'll do it! That's the sad part :lol: But on kicks where you have to do MORE than just wake up early is where I draw the line, i.e holiday release jordans or other extremely popular shoes. Sign me up for a tax, a reasonable one that is :lol: If I have to swallow a resale pill then I got enough kicks to cushion the blow. This may not be a popular opinion but hey man that's where I am. It's like MyT that wrote the article about how after all these years in the game he had to succumb and buy a bot. EITHER ROLL OR GET ROLLED ON. He recognized it, and a lot of other people recognize it as well. Not coming at nobody in particular but a lot of people in threads about kicks kinda throw around the "do your homework, you'll be good." Man I have a full-time job and I'm in grad school, I do not have the time nor patience to put in leg work just to acquire a pair of sneakers. Driving around to this store and that store, calling up stores.... emailing... tweeting.... instagramming.... CHILE BOO! On TOP of me having a size that most shops won't carry anyway (speaking in reference to "special" versions of Lebrons , Jordans, or SBs) I can only tolerate getting doors slammed in my face but for so long. Plus you all know as well as I do cold calling stores ultimately gets you the cold shoulder anyway; if they don't "know" you they give you a generic response. And I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go into a store and just spend money so they can know my face. If I only want one pair of Jordans that year than I only want one pair. And of course, the pair I happen to want is the pair ER'BODY want (OG CWs when it comes to Jordans) so woe is me. I'm not going to buy 3-4 that I DON'T want jus to establish a relationship :lol: Hail, it's way cheaper to just pay the pre-sale tax, even if it is $100 over box price.

#wallochat :lol: But yea. That's how it is for ME.

Anyways ya'll good, ya'll SB heads so copping is relatively easy :lol: :lol: Lebrons are still much easier than Jordans so in most cases I'm good too. But in those cases where I'm not good, and I know I won't be good.... well.... yea.

The way I look at it is that there's maybe 1 or 2 shoes a year that I'll pay a premium over right when they come out, everything else no matter how bad I want it, if I miss out on it oh well. I don't really go after Jordans any more because of the BS, I won't play the game, and unless I get lucky and something I want isn't wanted by everybody and their mom and I happen to chance upon it later on, oh well. My tastes in sneakers are diverse enough to where there's always going to be something that's easy as hell to get that I'm going to enjoy wearing.

I feel like the stripes might be hiding behind the flaps
nerd.gif
Either way if I can pick em up for retail or less I'll be happy.
Damn you put me on a search lol. I remember seeing these last week when they were posted, sometimes I just browse #nikesb. Not stripes, but it is red. Even though I don't wear highs like that just knowing it's there is dope. Super cop for me. I'm juiced for these.
Damn. Yeah I take back my statement about retail or less. Now it's just "or less"
laugh.gif

What do I think resell prices on the baos gana look like?

With be able to scoop up a pair for like 2 months.. And I really want a pair

Last edited:
What do I think resell prices on the baos gana look like?

With be able to scoop up a pair for like 2 months.. And I really want a pair
You asking yourself a question?
laugh.gif
 jk

My honest opinion is they will resell for decent value, as much as I believe they're just a true GR I think the anticipation has got people a little bit crazy.

Back
Top Bottom