2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just checked out the instagram, yeah that's definitely hinting at a boom box themed dunk. I wonder if it's going to have crazy colors like the crazy graphic EQs that some boxes had.

I'd prefer just a boom box, I feel like the DTRT theme has been done to death by Jordan.

If they end up being everywhere and the price comes down after people that want pairs get them, I'll buy a spare. I'm happy paying retail for the first, and won't double up unless it's really cheap.

Nah. Unless you're like 5 you should know what a boombox is.
You gotta understand that 14 year olds were born in 2000. If you're 20, you were born in 1994. Boomboxes lost their luster after the late 80's/early 90's so probably no one under the age of 20 even knows what it is...

so i wore em today.... been away from this thread for a couple days n dont feel like goin through 700 posts lol anyways i didnt matte the snake skin due to nail polish n rubbing alcohol not really working lol i didnt attempt acetone cuz im pretty sure it would just mess it up 
laugh.gif
 (sorry for the blurry *** pic)

used this type 

Alt. black laces makes no sense for the Bao's. Why not just do another set of white(since they get dirty fast) if weren't going to do the color of the sole or even the royal/navy blue they showed on the Nike Japan site?

Alt. black laces makes no sense for the Bao's. Why not just do another set of white(since they get dirty fast) if weren't going to do the color of the sole or even the royal/navy blue they showed on the Nike Japan site?
Black with Bao. Two blacks with SOMPs. Maybe Nike ordered too many and are trying to dump them. :tongue:

Does anybody know how these Mighty Crown Dunks fit? I am a 12 in 510´s (tight but ok), Premiers, AirMax 90, AirMAx 90 Hyperfuse, Roshes and so on but a 12.5 in Frees and maybe a 11.5 in AirMax 1´s. As those are not SB´s, do they run larger?

I find that non SB dunks all tend to be TTS and sometimes half a size bigger, unless it's something really funky like the One Piece pairs from years ago and those fit tight as hell.

Ok thanks, so I´ll continue to look for a 12? Have a 12 in the Jordan 1 SB´s also, by the way...
I find that non SB dunks all tend to be TTS and sometimes half a size bigger, unless it's something really funky like the One Piece pairs from years ago and those fit tight as hell.

I see
I need some help guys. I got an offer to trade my Dino Jrs for DB Jordan 4's DS. I've always been more into sb's then J's and only own a pair of grape 5's but I do like those 4's. What y'all think?
i see 4s on people's feet every day in my small town. I have never seen dino jrs in my life at all, i would regret trading such a cool shoe

Back
Top Bottom