2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The retooled Dunks started shipping in January of 2011, in the Royal Blue Box era. From what I remember Koston coming over to the team and his ideas on what to do for making the shoe more skater friendly led to the retool, there were some half starts prior to that with the thin tongue, and adding the heel/ankle pods on the low, but it was in 2011 that things got really rolling.

There was even a special promo book that shops got.

http://sneakernews.com/2010/12/30/nike-sb-dunk-pro-book-1985-2011-inside-look/

(I still want one of those)
Have you ever considered starting a blog or some sort of website with all this various stuff?

I feel half the time you write in here you're schooling all of us on some really cool info. Like an encyclopedia. :tongue:

$60 shipped for a pair of neptunes with OG all
wink.gif
Crucial pickup man. Steal!!!
Anything new announced in the last 2000 post? Haven't been here for a while
Lots of Bao talk (and poor Bao puns), Jordan x 1 SB second releases, Hacky Sacks (pics of lows, still waiting on pics of Highs that got pushed back)

NIKE DUNK RIVALRY PACK UNC SIZE 8,9,9.5 FOR RETAIL

http://www.newyakcity.com/product_detail.cfm?productID=11398
Repped, that's how you jump in a thread, with lots of deals for people. Respect.

Just received my two pairs of Baos from Size?

They look so nice in person, however they fit tight for those who are wondering.

I usually wear a 9.5 and I purchased a 10, which fits perfectly in that case.

Some pictures
Glad you got your pairs! I'm still only feeling literally the bottom of the sole, nice pics though.

Have you ever considered starting a blog or some sort of website with all this various stuff?
I feel half the time you write in here you're schooling all of us on some really cool info. Like an encyclopedia. :tongue:

True story. Seconded.

Got my giraffes in from shoe jockey on eBay they were 87 shipped but had eBay bucks so came out to 57 shipped not bad. Did a lace swap from my stussys like how it came out better

giraffes looking fresh man! 

Just received my two pairs of Baos from Size?

They look so nice in person, however they fit tight for those who are wondering.

I usually wear a 9.5 and I purchased a 10, which fits perfectly in that case.

Some pictures
welcome to the SB thread. sizing up is nothing new for recently released Dunk SB highs, due to the extra padding on the heel.

Hopefully I dont regret going TTS on these. 

Mine are arriving today.

Might have to start just buying 14 in all of my highs. Damn Nike....
mad.gif

Very nice. Been looking at a few pairs of these on the bay. Definitely an awesome pickup.

Crucial pickup man. Steal!!!
thanks fellas. these always captured my attention the CW and color blocking is just really clean imo. they were used no more then twice. only thing i had to clean was some small dirt smudges on the midsole which is pretty normal with shoes that have a white midsole. no heel drag, the bands are still very tight as if they were brand new. theres no insole wear either. so was a no brainer especially at that price! not really feeling anything releasing soon so was a nice find 
happy.gif

So apparently the new SB x Jordan 1s took a cue from the Stats. I aint been here for a min so forgive me if its old news

OK SO JUST SO I'M CLEAR---- forgive me I'm kinda slow

The BLACK pair (after surpreme usage) turns into a WHITE pair?

THE WHITE PAIR (after surpreme usage) turns into a BLACK pair??

is that correct??

True story. Seconded.

Thanks guys, I've given it some thought over the years, but I feel that there's people that are far more knowledgeable about pretty much any subject under the sneaker umbrella. Plus I lack the kind of corporate insider connections I'd want to have in order to verify information. I'm a big old nerd and never really found one discipline to completely throw myself into so I'm a master of none, yet semi knowledgable in many. Which isn't the kind of person that tends to write enough about any one thing to keep a regular group of readers interested.

Although just writing this out now has me turning ideas in my head about what kind of blog/site I'd actually like to write for.

is that correct??

they both turn into a black pair.

The bottom 2 are reversed the solid black should be first and it revealing color is after you've skated/rubbed it like a genie lamp.

Last edited:
they both turn into a black pair.

The bottom 2 are reversed the solid black should be first and it revealing color is after you've skated/rubbed it like a genie lamp.

..... well that's kinda lame.....

ya'll can have it . These are an easy pass (as I knew they would be the moment I first saw pics a long time ago)

I'm really really digging the faded look on the white ones. Unfortunately it probably won't fade evenly as I can imagine the toe box and the back upper fading first. The whites are a must cop and the blacks are pretty close considering they create 2 matching pairs.

is that correct??
the black one after "surpreme" usage turns into bred left and royal right

the whtie one after "surpreme" usage turns into royal left and bred right

Thanks guys, I've given it some thought over the years, but I feel that there's people that are far more knowledgeable about pretty much any subject under the sneaker umbrella. Plus I lack the kind of corporate insider connections I'd want to have in order to verify information. I'm a big old nerd and never really found one discipline to completely throw myself into so I'm a master of none, yet semi knowledgable in many. Which isn't the kind of person that tends to write enough about any one thing to keep a regular group of readers interested.

Although just writing this out now has me turning ideas in my head about what kind of blog/site I'd actually like to write for.

While I obviously don't know you personally, I believe that you've underrated the value and quality of the information that you bring to this forum and others I've skimmed through. Both you and John00 contribute a wealth of information that help newer members like myself better understand the heritage and inspiration behind each drop. I, for one, would subscribe to your blog, should you feel the urge.

I know when it's knowledge being dropped and older heat being shared, it's usually you or few others. ::SALUTE:: :smokin

there will be the 70% who will be afraid to get creases in these

then the 29% who will be scraping them sandpaper

and then the 1% who actually skate them 
laugh.gif

there will be the 70% who will be afraid to get creases in these
then the 29% who will be scraping them sandpaper
and then the 1% who actually skate them :lol:

And 70 pages of people wondering where to get these, how to size, if footlocker will post them, why are they mismatched, where is the nearest skateshop and how do I do a kickflip so the shop will let me buy them

Im always looking for some fun coding projects :wink:

...... so I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't serious...... and mints already cleared it up for me.
ok good

i actually thought you were just making fun of the other people that have been asking the same question

i still find it hard to tell if people are joking or not on this forum. 
smile.gif

welcome to the SB thread. sizing up is nothing new for recently released Dunk SB highs, due to the extra padding on the heel.
Thank you, I'm not totally new to the SB thread but yeah I must confess wasn't aware of that sizing thing thanks for the info :wink:

And 70 pages of people wondering where to get these, how to size, if footlocker will post them, why are they mismatched, where is the nearest skateshop and how do I do a kickflip so the shop will let me buy them

It's already starting, how many times have the same pictures been posted over the past 24 hours?

I'm not really looking forward to the next month and a half while the hype builds on these.

Once they're out people will complain that their "futuristic" Jordan 1 creases in the same spot all Jordan 1s crease.

Last edited:
It's already starting, how many times have the same pictures been posted over the past 24 hours?

I'm not really looking forward to the next month and a half while the hype builds on these.

Once they're out people will complain that their "futuristic" Jordan 1 creases in the same spot all Jordan 1s crease.
One thing is for certain...Nike sure knows what they're doing in order to increase sales and create hype. With these coming out in June, I wonder if that'll make the blacksheep collab easier to get? Doubtful, but wishful thinking on my end lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom