2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Whatever it is, it's gonna be somewhat of a letdown just bc the hype has built up so much

Honestly I do feel like it may be a dud. Black Sheep the group has ties to NC that the average fan may not understand--so the album theme is truly appropriate though. Regardless I'm going to try to cop (even travel to Charlotte for any special in store release if I have to) because this is the first big official store collab to happen in NC..gotta support the home team..

Well, I'm in trouble now. These hackeys look absolutely sick. I have to hold off though until the carmines. QQ

I think if given the choice I would take the lows over the high tops. Too many highs as of late and I'm getting sick of em.

Did I say 50-50?  I meant 80-20 on these now. lol

After seeing this Black Sheep post and "Don't Believe The Hype"  could it be a Public Enemy themed dunk?  Or Black Sheep, their namesake?
That would be from the 'it takes a nation of millions to hold us back" lp and the color scheme is much different than the Black Sheep Wolf in Sheeps Clothing cover

Whatever it is, it's gonna be somewhat of a letdown just bc the hype has built up so much
Honestly I do feel like it may be a dud. Black Sheep the group has ties to NC that the average fan may not understand--so the album theme is truly appropriate though. Regardless I'm going to try to cop (even travel to Charlotte for any special in store release if I have to) because this is the first big official store collab to happen in NC..gotta support the home team..
Yeah I'l prob try to cop also.  Went to their store once and the staff there was pretty nice.

These BAOHAUS DUNKS are even better in person.. Premier Skate is my goto spot

SO.... after all the talk I do about Index, I actually never been in there. Nice spot! Workers real cool, chopped it up w/ them. Told them about my #TeamSmallFoot dilemma and dude was like he'll try to make sure they at least carry smaller sizes in QS.

What I saw:

Ion Pinks
UNC SB
Georgetown SB
Snake Eyes

Idk if they do phone orders, but given those shoes are literally sitting there they probably well. Didn't catch any info about sizes, sorry. They are open tomorrow from 12-6 so give them a call.

Did not see Baos out so don't ask :lol: they already did their release so I'm sure they are gone.

I just saw the janoski hacky today and the bad news is that there is zero texture to the shoe. The hacky is ink jet-like printed on. I've gotta pass on these. Seriously bummed out, I was looking forward to this release too.

Brooklyn Projects just tweeted they got Baos
phone number ain't working for me
323-658-3030, that's what's listed on their site.

**nvm, they sold out.

Last edited:
With it being Easter weekend I'm a little pissed I passed on a pair of brown bunnies last month for 150

Picked up the UNC rival pack at my local outlet today for $62 they had an extra 30% off. It was the only pair they had guess it was a return .

Last edited:

Sorry for the off topic, and the generic picture, but these were my on feet for today, just wondering which you guys like better, the iron highs or lows?

Sorry for the off topic, and the generic picture, but these were my on feet for today, just wondering which you guys like better, the iron highs or lows?
Wore my iron lows yesterday. Went to top golf for first time with some coworkers and won a game lol I like the highs more though (I don't have them) at least in pics. It looks like the colors on the highs are slightly darker.

No question about it the Highs blow the lows out of the water completely. University Blue just doesn't have the right amount of Pop on that grey that royal blue does. Plus the suede that they were using back when the Iron Highs came out was insane. The lows are nice, but not in the same league as the highs.

I remember some folks interested in how different laces would look on the Baos because of the shoe's white/natural canvas. Found this on IG...hot or not?

No question about it the Highs blow the lows out of the water completely. University Blue just doesn't have the right amount of Pop on that grey that royal blue does. Plus the suede that they were using back when the Iron Highs came out was insane. The lows are nice, but not in the same league as the highs.
I hear this all the time and it's crazy to me cause I feel like the quality on my lows is outstanding it's hard for me imagine how Highs is. I've never seen them in person.

Back
Top Bottom