2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of 510 dunks. I wear a 5.5 in lows, but since I heard it fits really tight, I got a 6.5. I should be ok right? Or should I have gotten a 7 :nerd:

Personally I would have gone half a size up, maybe TTS. Tightness is a wide foot issue. I think many girls wouldn't have that problem.

Personally I would have gone half a size up, maybe TTS. Tightness is a wide foot issue. I think many girls wouldn't have that problem.
This is correct i went up a 1/2 size from 9.5 to 10 on the 510s and there tight because i have wide feet. Wide Feet Issues lol

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch...remium-sb?cp=usns_twit_042214_sb_dunklow_blog

Really makes that cheapo screenprint visible and obvious. I am 100% passing!
must be some really nice suede for it to be labeled as premium 
laugh.gif

i been on for years, just never been that active on these boards

i got size 9, 9.5 in the georgetown rival pack, and 9.5, 10 in the UNC rival pack if anyone want the oop, message me

i been on for years, just never been that active on these boards

i got size 9, 9.5 in the georgetown rival pack, and 9.5, 10 in the UNC rival pack if anyone want the oop, message me
haha I'm just playing bro - glad I could help you out. Info is free here.

I would've loved to see a username I recognize get the kicks, but I'm happy either way that somebody on NT was helped - hopefully they'll pay it forward and it won't end up on CL or kixify lol.

Still looking for my own pair at box shipped no tax. Missed out on SPoT Kinetic and VU? Think my last chance is Tactics.

Last edited:
i must say this is the most friendly thread that I've been on NT. everyone looks out for each other, sharing links and lots of pics and compliments. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom